𝑃𝑎𝑟𝑡 22

These past days have been normal. I've mostly healed from that night. I'm so glad I had the band, my sister and Faith with me throughout this. Right now I was sitting on the couch alone. Everyone was out, but I didn't feel like going out today so I stayed in.

As I was watching tv the doorbell rang. I groaned as I got up and answered the door. Bill was standing there smirking.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him.

"Coming to visit my girlfriend." He answered coming in.

"We're not even together." I said.

"Yet." He replied.

I blushed at his reply and looked away trying to hide my redness. Bill came closer to me and put his hand on my chin making me look at him. "Don't hide your face, darling."

How do I say I love him? It's not even love anymore it's more than that I'm fucking obsessed with this man.

"So why'd you come?" I asked again.

"Wanted to ask you something." He replied and came closer to me again.

I nodded for him to continue.

"Do you want to go out with me?" He asked.

"Like a date?"

"Maybe." He shrugged while a smirk appeared on his face.

"And what if I said no?"

"You wouldn't, my love you are too obsessed with me." I looked away blushing. What this man could do to me.

"Yes, okay, out!" I pointed at the door giggling.

"Jeez okay!" Bill replied laughing.

I closed the door behind him and started screaming from joy. I ran up to my room and went into my bathroom. I stripped out of my clothes and got into the shower. I washed my hair with shampoo then put hair mask. Washed my body and shaved. I got out of the shower and went back to my room to get ready.

I grabbed clothes and sat on my vanity and started doing my makeup. I curled my hair a little then put my outfit on.

I know he's not taking me somewhere fancy so my casual clothes are okay

I know he's not taking me somewhere fancy so my casual clothes are okay. I grabbed my phone and purse and ran downstairs. As soon as I got down the doorbell rang.

I ran towards the door and tripped right in front of it. God kill me. I brushed it off and opened the door.

"First of all you look incredibly beautiful and second did you trip?" He said.

I rolled my eyes and he started laughing. He stopped for a moment and took a deep breath.

"For you." He said handing me flowers.

"Thank you handsome." I replied smiling.

Suddenly he started laughing again.

"Bill it's not even funny." I punched his arm.