𝑃𝑎𝑟𝑡 25

I still haven't forgave Bill. It's been almost a month, but in that month I haven't stopped seeing posts about him making out with random girls. It's been killing me. I relapsed. I fucking relapsed, because of him. Not even Aria's helping me now. No one. I fucking hate everyone, I blocked all of them even my own sister and took my things and ran away. I can't bare seeing their faces.

About the running away I only did it yesterday. The guilt is filling me inside and I can't take it anymore. Bill is the sweetest boy ever and I haven't been with a more perfect boy than him. I really love him and seeing him with other girls is killing me.

Aria's POV:

"I can't fucking find her Tom, she has blocked me. I'll fucking kill her if she comes back. I can't sleep nor eat without worrying about her. Where could she be? Where the fuck could she be?"

"Just shut the fuck up, we're all worried about her especially you, but that doesn't mean to get it out on us we'll find her I promise you, but you have to stay calm." Tom's words hurt, but he was right. I have to stay calm.

I turned towards Bill angrily. "It's all your fault."

"Excuse you?" He replied with tears in his eyes.

"It's your fucking fault Bill, you don't know what you did to her. She fucking relapsed, because of you and you were out fucking some women." I spat.

"You fucking believe the media over me?" He stood up.

"Of course I don't, but that doesn't mean that Adeline doesn't believe them, she saw all of them Bill she fucking cut herself although she promised me!" His expression softened as he heard my last words.

"She did what?!" He yelled.

"You heard me Bill and you did that to her instead of talking to her all about it." I sobbed quietly.

"Bullshit" He shouted. "You think I didn't want to talk to her?! I fucking tried Aria, but in no use, you remember how I used to come over every fucking day only to be left without a response. First it was the night at the club now this I can't with this bullshit anymore."

I stayed silent. He was right, it was Adeline's fault too. I sat on the floor thinking of something we could do.

"Call her." I said turning to Gustav.

"What?" He asked.

"Fucking call her Gustav."

"Okay, okay."

The phone rang as we waited for her to pick up.

"Hello?" We heard on the other line.

My eyes shot up as I watched Gustav talk with her.

"Hey Adi it's me, Gustav."

"Oh..you what do you want?" She asked.

"Listen you need to come home, please everyone's worried about you, you're hurting them all of us." He said.

"And where were you when I needed all of you? When I was hurting, huh?" I could hear her cries.

"Please, Adeline we need to talk don't leave us like this we need you."

"Fine, meet me tomorrow." She said.

"No, Adeline it needs to be now we can't leave you like this not knowing where you are." Gustav replied fast.

"You don't know when to stop begging do you? Fine meet me in an hour in front of my old house." With that she hung up.

"Fucking bitch." Bill mumbled. I shot him a glare to which he got up and walked towards me.

"What's with that face, Aria? You don't think your sister is a fucking bitch who got us all worried for nothing?" Bill spat pushing me.

"For nothing? What would you do if you were in her shoes? Huh Bill? You don't fucking think with that little brain of yours. She lost everything and you were her only hope! Do you know what her other relationships were like? You don't do you?"

Bill's POV:

Aria kept shouting at me as I zoned out. It is all my fault, she's right. And I remember her talking about her past relationships. I have really fucked up this time.

𝑨/𝑵 It's been almost one month since I've last updated, but it's been going all down and school is fucking killing me. Like I have 18 classes of english a week and I have the worst teacher who gives us tests every week and a test about words. We had to do a presentation about ourselves, because most of the class is new, bc after seventh grade we all change schools or stay in our old one it depends if it's till twelfth grade. I stayed in my old one so I'm all good, but still it's worser than I expected. The only good thing is probably that we don't have geography, history, biology or physics for a year.