𝑃𝑎𝑟𝑡 12

The bell rang as the two girls grabbed the boys hands and dragged them out. The four ran out of the school and sat on a bench.

"What the fuck happened?!" Bill asked angrily.

The two girls looked at each other and sighed. They weren't scared to tell their closest friends, they were scared how they would react.

Adeline took a deep breath as she spoke. "You know after our mother's passing our father has started drinking and you know abusing us."

Their eyes widened as they heard what was happening to the twins. They quickly hugged them as the two girls sobbed into their arms.

"We have to tell someone." Bill said looking into Adeline's eyes.

"I know, but we don't want to."

"Why?" He asked.

"He is the only thing we have left." Aria said.

The boys sighed as they looked at each other.

"We have to." Tom spoke.

"Fine.." The girls said.

The four got up and left school going to the police station.

As they got in a policeman greeted them and asked them what's the problem.

"Can you say it?" Adeline asked Bill and he nodded.

"We would like to report abuse." Bill stated. The policeman nodded, but shook his head after.

"Do you have any evidence?" He asked them.

The two girls looked at each other as Aria got out wipes from her bag and passed some to Adeline. They cleaned the concealer and showed their bruises. The man looked shocked at how bad the bruises and cuts were. After, they lifted their shirts up a bit and showed the other bruises.

"Okay, don't worry we'll get him just sigh this." He pointed to a paper. The girls nodded as they sighed it and left.

"Does it feel good?" Tom asked as the two girls nodded.

"Where are we going to live?" Aria asked.

"Shit we didn't think this through." Bill cursed.

"Hopefully we can stay at our house." Adeline added.

Aria nodded along and the four made their way to get something to eat after all this stress.

After they got ice cream they sat on a bench and talked about random things just enjoying each others company. The two girls didn't know what they would of done if it wasn't for the boys. Sure they loved their father and didn't want to report him, but it was getting too much. They were just glad it was all over.

𝑨/𝑵 I'm in the pool rn just chilling on the mattress. It's so god damn hot so that's why it's not long, but I'm sorry. Anyways how are y'all?