𝑃𝑎𝑟𝑡 3

I woke up to a sore throat and slightly opened my eyes. It was pitch black. I felt a weight on my chest and looked down. Bill was laying on top of me sleeping. He looked so peaceful. I stared at his face, but was shook out of my trance when I heard him mumbling.

I got up slightly not wanting to wake anyone up. I moved Bill's head and made my way towards the kitchen.

As I was pouring water in a glass a voice scared me and I dropped my glass.

"Shit." I cursed and squatted down to collect the pieces of glass, but cut my hand on one of the pieces. I flinched at the pain and covered my hand.

"Come here." Bill said and I got up.

I sat on the counter while Bill grabbed a towel wetting it and wrapped it around my hand.

"Better?" He asked and I nodded.

I looked up and stared into his brown piercing eyes. I lost myself in them.

He handed me a glass of water and bandaged my hand. We made our way towards the couch and laid back down.

God why is it so cold here. I started shivering and Bill must have seen as he hugged me the warmth of his body filling me. With that we both fell asleep.

As I woke up the next morning I slowly sat up and looked next to me no one there.

"Morning sleeping beauty." I heard a voice from the kitchen and turned around.

"God Ari you scared me." I said holding a hand to my chest. She chuckled a little and got up handing me coffee.

"Thank you." She nodded.

I took a sip and putted it down. "Where are the others?" I asked.

"Tom is taking a shower and Bill is probably outside." She replied and sat next to me on the couch. I nodded and got up walking towards the door. "No kissing out there." Aria yelled. A blush crept onto my cheeks, but I brushed it away.

I opened the front door and saw Bill smoking there. I made my way towards him and sat down next to him. I grabbed the cigarette out of his mouth and putted it in mine. I inhaled and exhaled the smoke.

"God is this dunhill black?"

"Yeah."

"Not the best ones." I exclaimed.

"I know, I didn't have any others in me." He replied grabbing it out of my hand.

We passed it around a few times until we finished it and got up to go in.

Tom was already out of the bathroom and him and Aria were sitting on the couch.

"Love birds." I whispered to Bill and he let out a chuckle.

"We heard you." Tom said.

I rolled my eyes and turned to Bill again. "Could I take a shower?"

"Yeah, upstairs in my room I have a bathroom there." He said smirking. God this smirk.

I made my way upstairs and got in the shower. I washed my hair and body and was just about to get out when I realised I didn't have a towel. God kill me please. I opened the door slightly and yelled to Bill.

"Bill."

I heard a few footsteps till I heard his voice. "Yeah." "Could you hand me a towel." I asked. "Oh yeah I forgot." He ran off, but came back soon enough. "Cover your eyes." I said as he made his way inside and gave me the towel. I wrapped myself in it and told him he could open his eyes.

"Shit I don't have any underwear." My eyes widened.

"And clothes." Bill added receiving a glare from me.

"I can give you one of my boxers and hoodies."

"Thank you." He searched through his closet and threw them at me. "Bitch" I mumbled. "Heard you." He said going out the door.

I changed quickly and dried my hair then brushed it with my fingers. They were all sat on the couch and I made my way towards them.

"Could y'all move a little?" I asked as there was no space for me to sit.

"No." They all said. I scoffed and sat on Bill's lap. I could see the smirk on his face. I moved a little to make myself comfortable when Bill grabbed my hips. I shrugged it off and we continued to watch tv until it was time to leave. Me and Aria got up and said goodbye.

We got home and were quickly greeted by our mother. "Where were you?" Our mother asked.

"Out with friends." I replied.

"All night?!" She raised her voice a little.

I nodded. "Yes, we slept at their house."

She just scoffed and we made our ways towards our rooms. We kind of skipped school today. I laid in bed and closed my eyes. Do I like Bill? It couldn't be I just met him. I brushed the thought away as I fell asleep.

I was woken up by Aria shaking me like always. "What?" I yelled a little.

"Wanna go to a party?" A smirk spread across my lips. I nodded and got up to get ready. I straightened my hair and did my makeup then made my way towards my closet.

I got dressed and went downstairs there Aria waiting for me

"Took you long enough." I rolled my eyes at her and we left the house. We walked there since the house was pretty close to ours.

As soon as we got in we were greeted by the smell of weed and alcohol.

We made our way towards the alcohol and poured ourselves some vodka.

After many drinks I went to the dance floor. I started swaying my hips side to side when I felt someone grinding against me. I didn't pay much attention till his hands started trailing their ways under my skirt. I slapped his hands away and left.