𝑃𝑎𝑟𝑡 14

The next days were the same, going out with the band. Right now I was getting ready to go to the twins house with my sister. As I put on some bootcut jeans and a top I sat on my vanity did my makeup and ran downstairs. I saw my sister there waiting for me.

"Finally bitch." She said as I rolled my eyes.

We walked to their house and knocked on the door. Georg opened the door and we both threw ourselves on him hugging him tightly.

"You're chocking me." He managed to get out. Me and Aria chuckled as we let go of him.

I hugged the others too and kissed them on the cheeks except for Bill.

"Where's my kiss?" He had a pout on his face.

I rolled my eyes as I kissed his cheeks and sat down on the couch.

Tom then came and glared at me.

"Where am I supposed to sit?" He asked.

"Find to sit on somebody's lap." I replied rolling my eyes.

"You are a lot thinner than me." He whined.

"Yeah, cuz your forehead is big it weighs too much." I said as the others bursted our laughing.

Tom looked me in the eyes with a pleading look. I sighed as I moved on the floor.

Suddenly someone picked me up and sat me on their lap. I looked up and saw Bill. I quickly looked away as my cheeks burned from redness. I heard Bill laughing as he whispered into my ear.

"I love it when you get shy."

I blushed at his words and buried my face into his chest.

We watched movies till it was finally dark outside.

Suddenly Bill's phone rang and he got up to answer it. Later Bill came back looking upset.

"What happened?" Tom asked.

"We're going on tour." Bill replied.

With those words my heart fell to my stomach. They are leaving? When? Where? My eyes filled with tears. As Bill saw it he ran to me pulling me into a hug, but I pulled away and grabbed Aria by the arm dragging her up. We went into the kitchen so we could talk. I mean they still saw us and heard us, but whatever.

"Ils ne peuvent pas nous quitter c'est des conneries." (They can't leave us that's bullshit) I spat as some tears were falling down my cheeks.

"Je veux les tuer tous les quatre maintenant." (I want to kill all four of them now) Aria replied to me. I laughed a little as my smile faded again. "Venir chercher de l'aide." (Coming for help) I said as we made our way back to the band.

They looked confused as Tom finally spoke.

"Okay what the fuck was that?!" He asked.

Me and Aria looked at each other confused when it hit us. We bursted out laughing as the others still looked confused.

"We forgot to tell you we are french." I said through laughs.

"That explains the accent." Gustav said as me and Aria nodded.

"So about the tour-" Bill started, but I cut him off.

"What about it?" I asked.

"You didn't let me finish. I was going to say that you can come with us if you want." He finished as my jaw dropped.

I looked over at Aria who had the same expression as me.

"Come with you?" I asked.

"Yeah." Bill replied closing mine and Aria's mouths.

I shook my head as I came back to reality.

"OF COURSE." I shouted as I jumped into Bill arms kissing his cheek.

"Not on the lips huh?" He asked smirking.

I smirked back as I gave him a peck on the lips. Everyone's eyes widened as Bill's cheeks burned from redness. I laughed a little as I got back on my feet.

"When is the tour?" I asked.

"Tomorrow." Bill replied.

"Je l'aurais vraiment tué s'il ne nous avait pas demandé d'aller avec eux." (I really would have killed him if he hadn't asked us to go with them) I turned towards Aria.

"Moi aussi." (Me too) Aria replied.

The others looked confused again as to what we were talking about.

"What did you say?" Gustav asked.

"Nothing." I replied smiling widely. He raised an eyebrow as he nodded slowly thinking whether to believe us or not.

"We have to pack, see you guys tomorrow." I said as I hugged the four and grabbed Aria's hand dragging her to the door.

We made our way back home and I immediately threw myself on my bed sleep overtaking me.

𝑨/𝑵 Im Kindergarten neben unserem Haus singen einige Leute. I forgot the words in english and switched to german💀 Hope you don't mind translating it yourselves.