𝑃𝑎𝑟𝑡 21

Bill hasn't left the house since the night at the roof. I'm actually glad he hasn't, I needed someone through this time. Aria was here too and I'm so happy she was. I'm a lot better, not saying I forgot about it, but they're times when I did. I'm solving my problems with smoking. I know it's bad, but better than cutting yourself.

I grabbed my pack of cigs as I walked out to the balcony. I lit my cig as I blew the smoke out. The feeling when it goes down my throat to my lungs. I love that feeling.

I put my cig out as I threw it and walked back inside. I walked downstairs and saw the whole band there with my sister.

"Hey kid." Georg said.

I smiled at the nickname, he always uses it.

"Hey." I reply.

"You hungry?" Bill asked me.

I shook my head. "No, I ate already."

"When?" He asked.

"This morning." I crept a little smile.

"I'm proud of you my love." He stood up and kissed my forehead.

"Y'all wanna go out?" I asked. Their heads shot up from the couch looking shocked.

"You sure?" Gustav asked. "I mean you haven't left your room for over a month."

No one knew about that night at the rooftop except for Bill and Aria. It's not that I didn't trust the others I just didn't want to worry them.

I nodded my head. "Yeah, I'm sure."

They all smiled and got up. "Go get ready kid." Georg said smiling. I nodded as I ran upstairs.

(Without the hat, gloves and bag I hate them)

I walked down to see their happy expressions.

"Last to the park is a whore!" I yelled as I ran out the door everyone following behind me.

"BITCH!" Aria yelled.

I was first then Aria then Bill then Georg then Gustav and last, but not least Tom.

As we were waiting for Tom, Gustav and Georg, Tom's pants fell and he tried holding them, but failed miserably and tripped over them.

I bursted out laughing on the floor. I couldn't breathe from all the laughing. Aria was chuckling trying so hard not to laugh, but as she saw me and Bill on the floor rolling she bursted out laughing herself. Gustav and Georg turned around to see Tom on the floor and started laughing as well. I haven't laughed like this in a long time it hurt my stomach.

I had tears in my eyes from all the laughing.

I stopped for a breath and looked up to the others who were still chuckling at Tom crawling towards us. I laughed again as he looked like slendrina's child.

I finally stopped, taking a deep breath and getting up. Everyone was smiling at me.

"What?" I raised an eyebrow.

"We're just happy you're back." Bill smiled widely making me smile as well.

I went up to Tom and put my hand out to help him. He grabbed it and I pulled him up. I took the belt from my jeans and gave it to him.

"I think you'll need that." I smirked at him.

He rolled his eyes and snatched the belt from me putting it on.

"For a small person like you, you run fast." Georg said.

I smiled widely. "I know right."

"She's like a little kid." Aria rolled her eyes smiling.

We walked into the park and I immediately sat on the swings. I took a cig from my pocket and lit it.

"Can I have one?" I turned to see Aria.

I nodded my head and gave her my pack. She handed it back and I gave her my lighter as she lit hers.

"Is it okay with you guys if I call Faith to come?" I asked the others. They all nodded their heads and I texted her to come to the park.

After about ten minutes she was here and ran up to me. "I'm so happy you're okay." She whispered. "I am too." I whispered too a tear falling from my eye, but quickly brushed it off.

She sat on the swing next to me and I gave her a cig.

We were just talking about life. How it could get worser, but in the end it's for the best.

I'm so happy I have them as my friends. I don't know what I would do without them.

Bill was my love.

Aria and Faith were my rocks.

Georg was like the dad I never had.

Gustav and Tom were like the brothers I never had.

I love each one of them the same. They're perfect.

𝑨/𝑵 I want to buy a pack of cigs so bad. I had to throw mine away like six months ago and haven't brought any, because I got scolded at. Some of my friends have given me some of theirs, but I want my own rn. It's the only thing that could help me. I haven't been sh, because it's summer and I can't hide it. It's killing me inside. I haven't been eating. I just don't know what to do, this book is my only escape and I love you all so fucking much.