𝑃𝑎𝑟𝑡 10

Adeline woke up still in Bill's embrace, she got up from bed and went to his bathroom. She took a shower then got out. The girl put oil on her scalp then put lotion on her body. As she was ready she got out of the bathroom wrapped in a towel and made her way to Bill's closet. The girl grabbed some of his clothes and put them on. Good thing they fit her.

As she was done she heard Bill waking up. Adi turned around to see him sitting up.

"Good morning sleepy head." The girl smiled.

"Good morning Adi." He said as he looked her up and down. "Are these my clothes?" He had a cheeky smile on his face.

"Obviously, you don't want me going around naked?"

"I would like to see you like this." He smirked as she rolled her eyes. He let out a laugh as he got up.

He went into the bathroom to take a shower and got out not long after. He got dressed and the pair made their way downstairs.

"Morning everybody." They both said.

"Morning sunshines." Faith smiled.

"Do you guys want to go out, maybe eat breakfast?" Aria asked. They all nodded as they put on their shoes and made their way to the cars. Bill, Adeline and Georg were in one car while Tom, Aria, Gustav and Faith in another.

As they got to a nearby cafe they sat down and got something to eat and drink. They chatted for a while till Adeline's phone rang. Her father was calling her so she answered.

"Hi dad." The girl said all happily.

"Adeline I want you and Aria to come to the hospital right away.

"What why?" Her voice cracked.

"You'll see please come quickly." Her father said before he hung up.

The girl quickly got up as she grabbed Aria's hand.

"We have to go to the hospital."

"What? Why?" Aria asked.

"I don't fucking know Aria dad called me and said we have to go there quickly." She nodded her head and looked towards the others. They all got up and ran out. They quickly drove to the hospital and ran in.

The girls saw their father, but not their mother. They stopped as they looked at him.

"What happened?!" Adeline yelled.

"Your mother had a heart attack.."

The two girls gasped as they looked in disbelief.

"No, you're lying." Aria whispered. "YOU'RE LYING." Adeline yelled.

The two girls collapsed to the floor as Bill and Tom along with the others ran up behind them. The other twins hugged the two girls.

"I'm sorry.." Their father mumbled.

The twin girls were screaming and crying. They couldn't control it. Yeah they have argued with their mother, but she's the thing that brought them to life. She was their strength. The two were already shaking. They couldn't breathe from all the crying.

"It's okay." Bill mumbled to the two.

"It's going to be okay." He added again.

"It's not Bill..IT'S NEVER GOING TO BE." Adeline shouted as she continued to sob into his chest.

The boy caressed her back trying to comfort her. Nothing helped, she was crushed. Nothing could help her from there on.

A/N I think this chapter was emotional and helpful. Helpful to the fact you realise what your mother has done for you. Love them with all your hearts till you can.