𝑃𝑎𝑟𝑡 4

Suddenly the boy was shoved to the ground. I looked up and saw Bill.

"Don't you ever fucking dare touch her again or I'll cut that dick of yours." He threatened him. It was kinda hot not gonna lie.

The boy got up and threw a punch, but Bill dodged it and twisted his arm. He let out a yell and with his other hand punched Bill right in the nose. Gasps were heard all around us as Bill let out a laugh and punched him straight in the face making him stumble back and fall.

The guy left the house and I motioned Bill to come with me. I grabbed his wrist and pulled him to the bathroom.

"You okay?" He asked me caressing my cheek.

"I should be the one asking you." I said smiling.

A small smile crept on Bills lips as he sat on the counter. I cleaned the blood from his nostrils and stopped the bleeding on his cut lip.

We left the bathroom and went for a drink.

After a while I was so wasted I didn't know Bill had disappeared. I got up and started looking for him. He was nowhere to be seen so I made my way upstairs. Room after room, but he wasn't there. I opened the door to the last room and saw Bill there making out with a girl. He didn't even saw me standing there, because he was shoving his goddamn tongue down her throat. As soon as he saw me he stopped dead in his tracks and I ran away.

Tears filled my eyes as I heard his shouting, but ignored him. I convinced myself he liked me. I made the biggest mistake in life. To believe myself for once.

I ran and ran till I was home. I opened the door and quickly closed it locking it behind me. I collapsed onto the floor and grabbed my hair pulling it.

How could I be so stupid?

Why did I believe myself?

Why am I even falling for him?

Why do I keep doing this?

After a while of sobbing I got up and ran to the bathroom. I searched through the cabinets and grabbed the little scissors then sat down at the dirty floor. I pulled my sleeve up and cut deeply hoping I could end this. I cleaned the blood with water, it stinging the cuts. I put back the scissors and pulled my sleeve down.

I went to bed and closed my eyes. There was nothing else in my mind only the stupid thoughts.

You're so stupid to believe yourself. You don't even deserve him. You're a fucking whore Adeline. I hope you end it soon.

I shook my head no at every thought and groaned getting up. I grabbed my pack of cigarettes and lit one up. Then two, then three. I went to bed again and closed my eyes drifting off to sleep.

The next morning I woke up with the worst headache. I rubbed my head as I got up and went to brush my teeth. I then went downstairs to see Aria sitting on the table eating some fruit salad.

"Morning." I said.

"Morning." She said smiling.

"Why are you so happy?" I asked her raising one eyebrow.

"Nothing." She said still smiling.

"Did you..?" My eyes widened.

"Maybe." She said and I started screaming out of joy. I quickly ran up to her and hugged her tightly.

"With who?" I asked.

"Tom." My smile fell from her words. Her smile faded quickly as she saw the look on my face.

"What?" She asked.

"It's just that..uhm I caught Bill making out with another girl and yeah." I said my head low.

She sighed and came up to me hugging me. I sobbed into her chest as she caressed my back with the tips of her fingers.

We were sat on the couch as her phone rang. She got up and answered it.

After a while she returned with a happy and sad look on her face.

"Who called?" I asked concerned.

"Tom..He wants to meet up and wants you to come." She said.

"Okay." I said and got up.

"Okay?" She asked confused.

"Yeah, I mean Bill is past that shouldn't ruin your relationship with Tom." I smiled at her and ran upstairs.

I straightened my hair and did my makeup then picked out some clothes.

I got downstairs to be greeted with a ready Aria.

"You were faster than me? Strange." I said and shrugged. She shoved my arm and let out a giggle making me smile.

We went outside and met with Tom at the park. The only thing I didn't know was Bill was there too. I mean it was obvious, but still.

We walked up to them and talked for a while walking around.