𝑃𝑎𝑟𝑡 17

Sexual intention, may be triggering for some people, read on your own terms!

It was after the concert that we went to a club. As soon as we got there music was the only thing that could be heard. Teenagers were mostly seen dancing and grinding on each other. I looked around to be met with no one in practical. Everyone has left me, perfect. I went over to the bar and ordered some vodka.

After some time I looked around and saw Tom making out with someone, but I couldn't make out who it was. Squinting my eyes I realised that that was Aria. I smiled to myself as I turned back around and grabbed my glass taking a sip. A while later I felt myself getting dizzy and my head pounding hard. I tried to stand up, but couldn't. Before I could pass out I felt hands on me, but not familiar ones.

Warning you again, may be triggering for some people!!

I opened my eyes, still feeling my head pounding. I looked around to be only seen with my worst nightmare. A man on top of me thrusting into me. I felt tears well in my eyes as I screamed and kicked, but nothing helped. My voice was hoarse from all the screaming, but I kept going feeling like someone was gonna come and save me. "Shut up you whore." The man told me. "Please stop.." I moaned, a smirk plastered on his lips. I felt disgusted by this.

Bill's POV:

I was talking with Gustav and Georg just messing around. I looked towards the bar and realised that Adeline wasn't there anymore. I stood up getting the others attention.

"What happened?" Asked Georg.

"Adeline isn't there anymore." I looked at him and back at the bar.

"Let's go." Georg said dragging us all.

We searched all the rooms and bathrooms searching for her till we got to the last one. Moans were heard through the door. It scared me a little, but I opened the door only to be met by a man on top of Adeline. Her mascara running down her face as she was crying. Without realising I grabbed the man pushing him against the wall.

"You fucking asshole!" I screamed in his face.

"Don't." Punch "You." Punch "Dare." Punch "Touch." Punch "Her." Punch "Again." Punch. By the time Aria and Tom came running in. Aria ran towards Adeline embracing her into a hug. "Motherfucker." I mumbled as I punched him again. Tom came by my side confusion and worry plastered on his face. "What the fuck happened?!" He whisper-yelled. "This fucker r@ped Adeline." I mumbled as I went over to her leaving Tom speechless. I hugged her tightly as I spoke.

"I'm so sorry I wasn't here." I said as tears welled up in my eyes. But her face was numb like she couldn't feel anything.

"I'm so sorry." I managed to get out.

I got up and walked towards the door, but heard someone running after me.

"Bill." I turned around to be met by Aria.

"Go back to her." I mumbled.

"No Bill she needs you not me."

"It's my fault." I looked down.

"It's not it's no ones fault no one could of predicted it."

"I should of, didn't you see what he did to her?" I yelled. "If I was there with her that would of never happened." I yelled through tears.

"It's not your fault Bill." Aria mumbled.

Maybe she's right, maybe she isn't. I should of been with Adeline right then and there. If I was there nothing would of happened. I thought all these memories were shut down, but there had to be some fucker bringing them back. If I could of killed him I would of.

I went back in seeing Adeline crying on Aria's chest. I felt so bad, it is my fault. I went towards Tom and motioned with my eyes towards the guy and Adeline.

"I called the police don't worry." I smiled weakly and sat next to Adeline. I brushed a strand of hair behind her ear and pulled her towards my chest.

"I'm sorry." I mumbled.

"It was all my fault."

𝑨/𝑵 I kind of lost motivation, but gained it back, I think? Anyways I was on the verge of tears while writing this chapter.

THIS MOTHERFUCKER WANTS TO COME TO MY HOUSE TO SEE ME. KILL ME RN