𝑃𝑎𝑟𝑡 13

It's been a couple of days. Our father was in prison and our aunt came to take care of us. She was the best, she always tried to
comfort us with her every strength. As to the two of us we've been quite well. I mean after all of this it was a tough time, but we managed to shut it down.

I was getting ready to go to the mall with my aunt and my sister. As I got down they were already there waiting for me.

"Took you long enough bitch." My sister said.

I smiled at her and flipped her off. We made our way to the car and drove off.

As we got there we went to many shops just messing around. We then went to get some food when I spotted some familiar people. Bill and Tom. I haven't seen them since the police thing. I smiled widely and ran towards them. I hugged them tightly as they wrapped their arms around me. We parted and looked at each other smiling.

"How did it go?" Bill asked as Aria came by my side along with our aunt Eselin.

"He's in prison." Eselin said as she put a hand over my shoulder. God she was the type of aunt everyone would want. I mean she was actually twenty, our grandparents had her long after our father. (Old bones sex)

"And you are?" Asked Bill raising an eyebrow.

I sent him a glare as I was about to speak, but got cut off.

"Eselin, their aunt and kid watch your mouth." She said making us all burst out laughing while Bill was glaring at us.

"Where are y'all headed to?" Aria asked as the laughter died down.

"Food." Tom replied.

"Amazing, we can go together." My aunt said in a sarcastic voice making me chuckle.

"Bitch." Bill mumbled receiving a smack on the back of the head by me. He turned towards me and was about to speak, but I glared at him and he closed his mouth looking forward.

After we ate, our aunt had time to get to know them so we were going clubbing tonight.

We were already home and sat on the couch just chilling till it was time to get ready.

After some movies I looked at my phone and jumped from the couch making the other two turn their attention to me.

"It's 10 you bitches." I said as their eyes widened and they got up running upstairs.

I took a quick shower then got dressed and sat on my vanity where I did my makeup and straightened my hair.

We ran to the car and got there quickly where we found the twins waiting.

Bill's mouth dropped to the floor as he saw me get out. I chuckled as I spoke,

"Like what you see handsome?"

He nodded slowly still examining me.

"Would of liked you better without those." He motioned towards my clothes. I rolled my eyes as I grabbed his hand and we went inside.

It was full of sweaty and drunk people. After we got to the bar to get drinks we sat down just enjoying our company when a song came on.

SIE WEIẞ OMFG I THINK I'M DREAMING.

My eyes widened as I heard the song and quickly turned towards Bill. He looked annoyed, but eventually agreed. I dragged him towards the dance floor where people were squashing she shit out of us. I swayed my hips side to side grinding on Bill while his hands were on my hips. We were dancing like that for over an hour when we finally got tired. I was stumbling back as I sat down. My sister was drunk as well, but not like me. Tom was already laying on my sisters lap too buzzed to care. While Eselin was dancing with a guy.

Bill's POV:

I saw how drunk Adeline was so it was better to take her home.

"Guys I'll take Adeline home you stay how much you want." I said as I grabbed Adeline by the hand dragging her.

"Nooo." She whined with a pout on her face. I laughed a little at her childness.

We got in the car and drove off. When we got
their Adeline was already asleep. She looked so beautiful even while sleeping.

I got out of the car and went to her side. I opened the door and carried her bridal style. I took her keys out and unlocked the door. I went up to her room and grabbed a shirt she had laying on her bed. I took off her heals then changed her clothes. As I was ready I got up heading to the door when I heard her sweet voice.

"Stay."

So I stayed taking off my shoes and laying with her in bed.

𝑨/𝑵 I SAW A FUCKING RAT IN THE BATHROOM THIS MORNING. I WAS HALF ASLEEP GOING TO THE TOILET AND BECAUSE THEIR IS SOMETHING LIKE A BASEMENT BEFORE THE TOILET YOU HAVE TO GO THROUGH IT. IT JUMPED ON MY FEET AND I SCREAMED AND RAN INTO THE BATHROOM. WHEN I TOLD MY COUSIN WE DECIDED NOT TO TELL OUR MOTHERS, BECAUSE THEY WOULDN'T STEP A FOOT HERE.