2 - yeonjun

IK YALL ARE DESPERATE TO SEE A Y/N ONE, THERE WILL BE I PROMISE, I'M TRYING SMTH NEW REMEMBER :))

i was still skeptical of the question kai had asked earlier. he seemed very interested when my sister walked by. i tried to shake it off.

y/n and i had finally gotten home. she hung up her bag and turned to me.

y/n:"so, your friends. they seem nice. especially, what's his name... hueningkai??"

i looked up at her. "yeah, he's nice alright. almost too nice.."

y/n tilted her head in confusion. "nevermind. i'll make you dinner. what would you like??" she shrugged. i decided to make her favorite, bulgogi.

i loaded a big amount into the pan. ready to cook, knowing what everyone likes with their bulgogi. i know my friends. and my sister. y/n seemed confused.

y/n:"why so much bulgogi??" she laughed.

"well, i decided to invite the boys for dinner later. i was hoping... you wouldn't mind joining us??"

y/n nodded, smiling like a maniac. i wondered. was something going on between my sister and kai?? i inched closer. "y/n... what's the deal with you and hueningkai??" i asked, taking a sip of my water.

she snorted. y/n:"nothing!! i just gave him my number incase he needs a tutor. he's slacking really bad in math, you know."

i nearly spit out my water. she gave out HER number to MY friend?? i took a deep breath. it's just a friend thing. i need to calm down. "okay. just be careful. kai can be a little..."

she cut me off. y/n:"difficult. i know." she giggled. just as i was about to blow up at her, there was a knock at the door. i sighed in relief. way to save the situation, guys. i smiled, walking to the door.

y/n:"i'll get it!!"