14 - yeonjun

a/n: it's all for entertainment purposes!! not real, nor do i wish for any of it to happen in real life.

kai:"yeonjun, my phone, please??" he held his hand out. i got up and handed it to him. yea, that's right. i'd seen the messages from y/n. i have a plan.

"kai, i think y/n texted you." i smirked.

i bent down next to his bed.

"i can help you." i whispered.

kai looked confused.

kai:"uh.. what??"

"y/n. you want y/n, right??"

he nodded slowly.

"i can help you get her."

he looked at me.

kai:"you're kidding. this is cruel, yeonjun." he scoffed.

"no, i'm serious!! i'll help you. with me by your side, taehyun doesn't stand a chance. i know her best. i'll stay with you here tonight, and i'll tell you everything there is to know about y/n. you in??"

he nodded. i smiled.

"she'll be back." i told him.

just as i said this, taehyun came bursting through the door, y/n in a headlock in his hands.

kai:"taehyun!! put her down!!"

taehyun:"i'm sorry! this is the only way i could get her here!!"

y/n managed to wiggle out of taehyun's arms and made a dash to the door. soobin stepped in front of her and shook his finger, grabbing her shoulders and guiding her back.

taehyun:"now do what i said."

she stepped over to hueningkai.

y/n:"i'm sorry." she muttered sarcastically. y/n:"now can we go??" taehyun shook his head. she groaned and sat in a chair next to his bed.

since it looked like nobody was leaving for a while, kai looked concerned. i took out a notepad and tried to write everything he needs to know about my sister.

• always puts others first

• kind of a bitch

i quickly erased that second one.

• always puts others first

• born on march 30

• very clingy

• not very social

• likes when guys make the first move

i bit my pencil eraser. this is all boring. he probably knows all this. maybe if i reveal something not so obvious??

• always puts others first

• born on march 30

• very clingy

• not very social

• likes when guys make the first move

• has diabetes

i shook my head and erased the last one. i'll just give him what i have.

i got up and handed it to him.

he scanned the page. he nodded and hid it under his pillow. y/n kicked the leg of kai's bed.

y/n:"i'm bored. there's nothing to do here."

she got up and walked towards the door.

taehyun followed her, grabbing her shoulder. she turned around, their noses nearly touching. her eyes widened as taehyun moved slightly closer. we all watched in awe. hueningkai's jaw dropped as he looked up from the noterpadd

taehyun:"don't. "

a/n: it's sort of short because it's like almost two in the morning atm but i'm trying to update this story bc i love it so much. probably my fave hyuka fanfic i've written so far.