13 - y/n

i looked at him.

"w-what?? that isn't mine!!"

hueningkai rolled his eyes.

kai:"you're right. it's mine. and it fell out of your pocket. so tell me why, y/n. why do you have it??"

he was asleep when that happened. how does he know?? i looked at him with a confused look.

kai:"i was awake the whole time, stupid. i saw it all."

i sighed.

"i don't know what you're talking about. you were clearly asleep. right guys??" i looked at the others. nobody stepped in to back me up. soobin shrugged.

hueningkai:"if you don't know anything about it, why don't i read it??"

"NO!!" i shouted.

"i- i mean.. it's yours. it's private."

he smirked.

kai:"and why would you care about privacy?? you stole it."

i bit my nails. he's right.

"uhh.. anyone up for kimchi stew??" i tried changing the subject. everyone shook their heads. i walked up to kai in his bed slowly.

"just to be clear. i didn't get past the first sentence. everyone started waking up." i whispered in his ear.

he chuckled and slipped it into the trashcan next to his bed.

kai:"don't try and atouch it. it's nothing important."

"well it seemed pretty important from the way you started writing i-"

he covered my mouth.

i pulled his hand away.

"stop acting like my father."

kai:"only if you stop being a bitch."

i inhaled sharply.

"what?"

he raised his voice.

kai:"stop..being..a bitch."

i walked over to yeonjun.

i whispered sharply.

"tell your friend to stop controlling me. and tell him to give me my things back. i'm moving back in with you tomorrow. you can visit back here if you'd like, but i won't be back."

yeonjun cursed under his breath in korean.

yeonjun:"fine."

i smiled darkly. i snatched his keys and walked away. i'll drive anywhere.

anywhere but here.

i walked put and slammed the door. i walked out to the parking lot and over to yeonjun's car. i got in and put the car in reverse.

i hit the gas. i almost backed straight into-

taehyun:"WHAT THE HECK?? Y/N!! STOP THE CAR!!" he ran to my window. i rolled it down.

"what??"

taehyun:"you almost killed me."

i laughed.

"that was what i meant to do." i joked.

he laughed.

taehyun:"let me drive."

"why are you here??"

taehyun:"i was looking for you. yeonjun sent me."

i rolled my eyes.

"fine. drive."

i walked around the car and got in on the other side. we stopped at a pond. taehyun parked the car and got out.

taehyun:"can you help me??"

"depends."

taehyun:"hueningkai lost something here a couple weeks ago. can you please help me find it??"

"why ask me??" i crossed my arms.

taehyun:"well as soon as you guys met you seemed closest to him and the way you came running to him when you were kicked out by yeonjun made it seem like you guys were-"

"don't finish that sentence. me and hueningkai were nothing more than friends. and at this point? less than that. i won't help you." i turned away from taehyun.

taehyun:"well- the thing is- it's something of yours. yeonjun gave it to him a few weeks before kai met you. it's one of your necklaces."

i've been looking for that for a while. yeonjun wouldn't give my stuff out to just any guy. it was like.. he expected our connection.

i nodded and bent down in the grass, running my fingers over the soft, green tufts.

i saw something shiny and silver sparkling in the distance. i picked it up.

"found it!!" i held it up in the air proudly. taehyun clapped.

taehyun:"let's get back in the car." we got back in the car.

taehyun:"are you really not gonna help kai through his recovery??" i shook my head. he continued driving.

taehyun:"cmon. you told him you'd be there every step. you guys bonded."

"we didn't. and since when are him and i a 'we'."

taehyun:"i can't take you anymore." he pulled over.

i hopped out, confused.

taehyun:"come back when you have forgiven kai.

so that's it. he left me on the side of the road. nothing but my almost dead phone and me.

i decided to use my last two percent wisely. i opened my texts with kai.

i smiled and sat down on the sidewalk, seeing yeonjun's jet black car peek around the corner

i smiled and sat down on the sidewalk, seeing yeonjun's jet black car peek around the corner. i knew he would come back.

i knew it.