The Beginning of Everything

Yu Yu Hakusho: Ghost Files Love Story – Beauty of a Rose (by Tayla Drago)

^_^ Hi! Tayla Drago here! Anime lover and supporter of all voice actors and biggest Yu Yu Hakusho Anime series fan ever! I present a love story base from the entire series for watching it many times since I was 14 years old and still, from all four seasons, a made up one, and some specials; with some made up characters of mine featuring all the original characters of English dubbed voice acting. Now for some of the parts I'll tell the story through, follow by the rest with some added ones. Now please leave nice comments as I do my best to remember the series and such. With comedy, action, sci-fi, fighting, and of course love...We got ourselves a story. Please enjoy it.

Chapter 1

'Okay, let's get started!!! J I'll try to make the first saga of the story here sort.'

Our story begins somewhere in Japan where the main hero and character of the series himself name Yusuke Urameshi 'who was 14 years old in junior high school', his life becomes miserable to change one faithful day. Born living with his drunken mother Atsuko Urameshi 'who also smokes a lot', his father is unknown, to go to school to skip it, with bad grades, gets into fights, is the strongest for others to fear but he really is a caring person, and everyone treats this poor kid badly.

Well, everyone but Kayko Yukimura 'his childhood/girlfriend', who's smart, caring, and she slaps hard if Yusuke gives her a perverted time. Ouch...Besides the two mean teachers Mr. Iwamoto and Mr. Akashi are very rude to him and the other students but Principal Takenaka, and rival/best friend with Code of Honor Kazuma Kuwabara 'who has a very cute cat name Eikichi and older sister carrying for him Shizuru Kuwabara with their parents' unknown'; he could never beat Yusuke in a fight but tries too. So second strongest fighter with his friends - Sawamura, Kirishima, and Okubo. So yeah, you feel bad for Yusuke skipping school and some to fear or treat him like total crap, but that's when it happens...

Seeing a little boy walking into the streets to get a ball he was playing with for a fast car comes by. Yusuke sees it, jumps in to save the kid, but he gets hit, and then Yusuke dies. Wait...That's it!? Wait....That's how the story starts out!? The boy lives with a bruise for his mother to be happy for and Yusuke is now a ghost. That's when a Grim Reaper of the River Styx of Spirit World name Botan appears to aid Yusuke, though he wasn't supposed to die. Ha! However, there's a way that someone he knows of will bring Yusuke back to life; after seeing the wake of Kayko, Takenaka, Atsuko, the kid and his mother paying their respects, and even Kuwabara all cared about him...Yusuke decided to take the ordeal as Botan guides him from Human World to the Spirit World. Hey! It's like Dragon Ball Z's version! :D

So, she takes Yusuke to see King Yama 'ruler of Spirit World' his son's name Koenma. And he maybe a child, but his true form is a teenager appearance from controlling his Spirit Energy well or an energy shield like. 'I'll get to that part later'...Besides Yusuke rudeness towards his child-like form, Koenma gives him a Golden Egg to feed his energy; meaning he does good things will hatch to bring him back to life, but if he's bad it'll become a monster and eat him up. Gross. So, Yusuke takes it. So far, he has been doing some goods to watch over others 'since they can't hear or see ghosts but, in their dreams, or someone that he knows of by controlling them'. After telling Kayko to look after his body until he returns and Atsuko, all was well. Hey, he even helped Kuwabara too – he can sense ghosts since he had strong Spirit Awareness for a human being.

Then during Sayaka seeing that Kayko loves Yusuke so much during the day...His house goes up in flames, on fire! For Kayko to rush into Yusuke's body rescue! For Kuwabara worries of her safety and Yusuke can't do anything but to use the egg to stop the fire and get out alive, all was well. Well...Not for Yusuke coming back to life...However Koenma saw it all to still bring him back to the living. After giving some energy to fill up in his body, only the three closes' people must kiss him. Kayko, Atsuko, or...Not Kuwabara! No!!! Ha! Thanks to Botan's help to reach to Kayko's mother, she rushes to Yusuke's side, kisses him 'aw' and Yusuke was brought back to life. Yeah!!! You think that's the end of the story? Nope. There's more...