The Chapter Black Tape

Yu Yu Hakusho: Ghost Files Love Story – Beauty of a Rose (by Tayla Drago)

Chapter 23

'Detail and more Danger!'

Well, it's another nice day. Well, cloudy out to be raining later, for Yusuke and Kuwabara talk to see that Ami will be just fine now to learn about Ethan that they needed to deal with, also on what Doctor was talking about form his madness. What a mess so far! Well, it gets worse for Botan and Iki arrive to tell them 'and from Koenma himself the bad news', the tunnel to Demon World will be finish within a week! Either Gate Keeper's doing a lot of work from Ethan's word of advice or I don't know what for Koenma explains the rest; from what Kurama and Ami told him with the team the other day to be underground of the area was about 5 centimeters below to be a sphere look and not the center to be the center of some cave of course that's also near the caves of Mushiyori City, also known as the Demon's Door. So, it was time for the four to meet up with Kurama and Ami about this matter next at their school 'to feel fine now after a few days ago'.

However, Kuwabara instead goes to see his favorite rock band tonight with his three friends with tickets – Kirishima, Kumada, and Okubo. Well, for Yusuke and Kuwabara to be arguing about it...no point to doing anything else now. That's not all...Black Angel sees that Gate Keeper was getting the tunnel open easily for them to find someone to cut the net to let the demons out next, so Ethan and her boss know what they must send out next.

"One of Yusuke and Ami's team might have the power, Boss? In that case...let send Seaman to take care of business." She said. "Alright, kid, time to work your water magic for a good chance to rain tonight and don't let us down."

Guess it was Seaman's turn who's also known as Kiyoshi Mitarai the Seaman. Also, Yusuke gets mad that Kurama and Ami left somewhere to do some business besides Kuwabara seeing a concert and Hiei taking off on his own. He got some mad to go play at the arcade place for now 'and for Genkai to yell at him for it afterwards'. Ha! Only for her, Kayko, Shizuru Puu, Kaito, Yana, Botan, Iki, and Kaito to wait around at his place for the time being I guess as Kurama and Ami go to Spirit World to have a word with Koenma at the records room to tell him about something. Something like what?

"Wait you two!" Blue Ogre tries stopping them. "Please don't go in there, Koenma Sir will kill me!"

"Hey, relax. We just need to ask him something that's been on my mind. Well, for Kurama to know something about our enemy too. (Still, I know that Koenma knows about the tall man in black who murder my Dad and try killing me...he does feel familiar somehow.)" said Ami. "We know what we're doing here."

With George still going on and on about it for Koenma to hear it all the way in the other room, he tells him to keep it down.

"Would you quit it, George?!" he then sees Ami and Kurama.

Looks and sounds serious right now.

"Hi, Koenma, what's up?"

"Oh, Kurama. Ami. Hi to the both of you, but why are you guys here?" ask Koenma.

"We've come to pose the question." Kurama tells him. "From what Ami could remember, we both believe that you already know the identity of the master mind of the tunnel making."

"Are we right or what?" same with Ami. "I know what I felt from my past was that man."

"Oh, come now. I would've known sooner or later to tell all of you, right?"

Well, Koenma...that's not what they meant there.

"Perhaps not, if you fear that he would defeat us. That you know all about this man to fear for Ami's life for Genkai knows more like you do to."