Iki the Jumper Demon

Chapter 19

'Round Two – Yana's stage Set up'

Hiei, Kuwabara, and Botan now had their souls once again 'thanks to Kurama's help'. Kaito's body laid on the ground with his soul floating over his body since he was trying to make his move on Ami to making her feel hot, but in the end for Kurama to outwit his rival from his own Taboo games. Nice one! Yusuke's group - Ami, Kurama, Kuwabara, Hiei, and Botan walked over and woke Yanagisawa. Once he was awaking, he leads the five to go deeper into the creepy house for the note says that Yusuke would die if Yana doesn't approve of them going through unless he allows them to go through. Yanagisawa led the group to seven staircases. Seven different staircases, huh? Freaky...

"Urameshi's on the second floor." Yanagisawa explained. "Question is, which of these staircases goes up there?"

"Just one will, I take it." Kurama commented.

"Did I say that?" Yanagisawa smirked. "Doesn't matter, really. You still have to choose."

Before Ami could choice. Botan came up with an idea to use the tracking sticker's detective tool also known as the Migiru Seals. It would tell the condition of the person who put the sticker on some else and only the person who put it one could remove it, or if you're dead to come right off in seconds. With three different colors on it like blue for all right, yellow for slightly hurt, and red for really getting hurt a lot. Each of the five-people got four stickers of each teammate. And that's it to have their names on it to putting all four each on their shirts. Also, if someone dies, the sticker comes right off of you. Then Ami, Kuwabara, Kurama, Botan, and Hiei each choose their doors. It was Botan, Kuwabara, empty staircase, Hiei, Kurama, Ami, and then two more empty staircases.

"Guess I'll see all of you guys at the top." Ami said smiling.

"Be careful, Ami." Kurama said gently.

"You too, Kurama." She kisses him softly. "I'll see you on the second floor." Kurama smiled and nodded. Ami then ran up your staircases. The staircase was dark and she could only faintly see anything around her. After a moment, Ami saw a light at the top. A smirk slid onto her lips. "Time to have fun." She dashes forward into the room.

Kurama and Hiei were already on the second floor. Yusuke was being held in place by the last member of the group, Kido. Kido had the power to immobilize someone by standing on their shadows and that's just what he was doing to Yusuke. A door opened and everyone turned to the door.

Ami then walks out of the doorway and over to the two demons. "Hi, guys." Ami looks over at Yusuke. "Look! Its big old tough Yusuke, who got captured by just three humans with little powers."

Yusuke growled. "Shut up, Ami! How was I supposed to know they had powers?!"

Ami sticks her tongue out at him. "You shouldn't underestimate your opponent then."

Before Yusuke could say anything else, Kuwabara and then Botan exited their own staircases and joined with Ami, Kurama and Hiei. Kido explained his power once again when Kuwabara yelled at Yusuke for just standing there.

"However, right now that's the least of your worries." Kido pointed at the five of you. "Mr. Urameshi, one of your friends here is a fake. You have ten minutes to figure out which one. They, however, are not allowed to speak expect to answer your questions."

"A fake?!" Kuwabara yelled. "Are you on something?!"

"Who could put on a disguise that quickly?" Botan added.

"You just heard the rules. Don't you care, what happens to the hostage?" Kido smirked. "You see to present one of you as a fake, means that the real one is not here, but with a colleague of mine who might take exception to any attack on me."