Mind Readers and an Evil Doctor

Yu Yu Hakusho: Ghost Files Love Story – Beauty of a Rose (by Tayla Drago)

Chapter 20

'Team splits up in Town'

A whole new day has started and a new searching around where the tunnel will be at, or somewhere around it at Mushiyori City – for everyone else who don't have powers can't see or hear the demon bugs that were flying all over the place. Gross! As the heroes split into five of two groups...Yusuke, Genkai, Kido, Yana, and Iki who morph into a dog 'who had to stay with them since he couldn't go anywhere else with Botan right now' look somewhere off east of the side of town; while Ami, Kurama, Kuwabara, Botan, and Kaito were looking around the west side of the area. And Iki was feeling about all of this?

"(Sure, fine! Get me stuck with Yusuke, two more boys like him, and Genkai instead of being with my Botan...Thanks a lot!)"

Ah, he'll be fine. So much to be going on...From Yusuke's team were looking around downtown and Ami's team were checking out the fields on their end. And since Kuwabara's powers were still... 'taking a break', he doesn't see anything weird about the spot.

"This is lame." He said. "All there is a big field. Is anyone sure that this is a certain of the...tunnel thingy...?"

"Oh, it's here alright that I can feel it from here." Said Ami.

Botan tries looking around to find nothing on her end.

"But I don't see any tunnels..."

"Must be invisible?" questioned Kuwabara.

Kurama say something different on his end. "No, it would be a circle around the area."

"I agree with him on that part." Ami agrees with her boyfriend. "I mean, come on. Look around you. We're standing on the circle right now."

"Meaning that the psychic must be around here somewhere."

Well, that's our Kurama for you. For Kaito gets it now like Kurama and Ami already do on their ends already.

"If this psychic not on around this spot, then he could be...below it." He said

Yep, three smartest people got it right for Botan and Kuwabara to soon learn that to be standing on it, being underground then. But where was it at from down below? That's the next question that must be answered.

"Underground?" ask Kuwabara.

"Seems like it..." Ami then felt something. "(Great, I knew this would happen sooner or later during the search. Someone's here!)"

Someone or something was spying on the other five for Ami and Kurama to feel it out for the two followed to where that person was.

"Ami? Kurama?" Botan was lost.

"Hey, what's up?" ask Kuwabara. "You two see something?"

As Kuwabara, Botan, and Kaito follows the two lovers from behind...Kurama and Ami felt that someone was spying on them from the other side to escape in seconds.

"The real question is, what saw us?" question Kurama.

"Looks like we've lost that person...bummer."

Ami was right for Kurama and Ami did, but now they know that they're not alone.

"What?" surprised Botan.

And then Kaito said about it knowing that someone wasn't too friendly to be their enemy right now.

"You two mean that someone as watching us? But they already know that we're looking for them."

"You sure you're not being jumpy, Kaito? I didn't see or felt anyone." Said Kuwabara.