Ami vs. Ethan Girl Battle

Yu Yu Hakusho: Ghost Files Love Story – Beauty of a Rose (by Tayla Drago)

Chapter 25

'Surprise attack from the Demon Snake again!'

From Hiei and Yusuke about to join up with the others – Kurama, Ami, Iki, Botan, Genkai, Kaito, Yana, and Kiyoshi to figure out a plan to go and rescue Kuwabara from Sensui to get Sadao from eating him to use his Dimension Sword to rip the nets of the gates to Demon World to destroy all life in the Human World. Not good! And it's all Ethan's fault to tell him and Itsuki about all this mess too! And with them and Ama left in the Seven group, will the heroes and Koenma save the world in time?

For Ethan seeing the others while in hiding for the two guys to meet back by walking up, she remembers how hurt she was after Genkai hurt her and her older sister leaving her behind without ever coming back; alone and sad 'to also being angry', Sensui stayed behind to let her train in the Human World to learn more of Demon World to see and what it was like – in other words she was brainwashed. Yep. From learning to do things on her own to one day seeing her sister again to try making a name for herself no matter what it took of Ethan to trust in Sensui only as her boss since then from his mess up words. Saying things like...

Sensui: Do what needs to be done on your end, Ethan, what your sister did was unforgivable. However, I don't blame you. She will return someday to come to her senses. And do you know how? Make a better name for yourself. Don't be bullied by someone older than you in the family. Let her come back to love you again by taking something to make it your own. The land or animals and the forest is one, you love snakes, right? Then make an army of them to killing humans as the demons do the rest in this world from your home world. You're not alone, Ethan, I'm on your side. We're on your side. No matter who or what goals we do, we'll do it together.

Man, what a nut job! For Ethan felt fine beating Ami once to Kaito and slowing Kurama down until Genkai showed up to stop 'only to be on a mission for Sensui that time being her boss'. Now he wanted her to stop Ami to bring back to him to finish the job for good and kill the others if she had to. To give it her all.

"(Yes, Boss.)" she refers to Sensui. "(I will make this world into a snake paradise of animal and demon life within the forest to stay safe and to prove to 'her' that I still have what it takes to be like her on my own needs...! Just you watch me! When I bring Ami back to you, the death of her by your hands will be the beginning of a new life against humanity. Yes!)" Ethan slithers around the fields quietly. "(Let me start by getting a couple of hostages within my grasp...Hiei and Yusuke will do nicely.)"

With the eight waiting for Yusuke and Hiei to come up to them a bit more 'with some few things to be ready for battle to wear and change into', Iki was happy to have everyone together to save the world, stop the bad guys, and do a rescue mission too. As Kurama, Ami, Iki, Botan, Genkai, Kaito, Yana, and Kiyoshi just relax for a bit to say something from what's been going on so far...

"I never thought of Hiei to come back so soon."

"At least he is..." Ami then felt something odd around the place to not feel right to her. "(Huh? This feeling? Another territory that's about to be open? Where at? Don't tell me that it's her again...)"

Iki tries to be strong to keep his eyes open from anymore danger to happen from the rest of the Seven, Sensui, or Ethan.

"Hiei will protect us...I know he's less scary and friendlier to us..." he said.

"The more, the merrier I always say."

Iki jumps into Botan's arms to be held.

"Still, Botan, I'll protect you from any danger no matter what!"