Kurama, Hiei, and Kuwabara's Battles

Yu Yu Hakusho: Ghost Files Love Story – Beauty of a Rose (by Tayla Drago)

Chapter 13

'Finals of the first match – Kurama vs. Karasu!'

"Begin!" said Juri starting the fight.

As Botan, George, Yukina, Kayko, Shizuru, and Puu watch up top, Sakyo, Bui, Elder, and Younger Toguro on one side, Koto in her booth, as Ami cheers Kurama on to beating Karasu for she, Kuwabara, Koenma, Hiei, and Yusuke to watch the first round of the finals now starting.

The word echoed though the arena as Ami felt like a hand was gripping down on her heart. For her boyfriend was about to risk his life to defeat an insane demon. But she believed in Kurama and in his strength, but no matter how much Ami also believed nothing could stop the pain in her chest. Kurama had told her about Karasu's power; everything Karasu touched would explode. No matter how strong Kurama is it would only take one touch to kill him.

Karasu cracked one of his hands. "Is that how you want to face me? You're not here to just throw your life away, I hope." Karasu glanced over at Ami. "I don't think she would be happy about that."

Oh, boy. This really makes him mad when Karasu mentions Ami.

"Leave her out of this." Kurama glared at Karasu. "It's none of your business, how I choose to face you," Kurama held his hand out and thousands of rose petals flew out of it, "and defeat you." This is Kurama's sharp Petals and Thorns attack.

As the rose petals flew at Karasu they left small cuts on his skin. This however, didn't stop Karasu. Karasu held his hand up and every single rose petal blew up in a fire ball. Everyone was surprised by this, even Kurama. Karasu calmly told Kurama, that Kurama theory that Karasu had to contact something, to make it explode was completely wrong.

"I'll ask you again," Karasu paused, "is that how you want to face me?" Karasu charged at Kurama. Kurama quickly jumped out of the way, but suddenly his upper left arm exploded. It was just a slightly touch and it still exploded on Kurama! Note to self, never piss off Kurama against making enemies.

Ami gasped slightly. "Kurama." She suddenly felt a hand on her shoulder. Ami looks over her shoulder at Yusuke.

"He'll win." Yusuke said not taking his eyes off the fight.

"The detective's right." Hiei added standing at Ami's side opposite Yusuke. "Kurama won't lose to this weakling."

"He'll kick some tail yet, especially when that stuff kicks in!" Kuwabara exclaimed holding his fist up.

Ami try to smile but a bit weakly. "Thanks, guys." Ami looks up at the fight as Karasu revealed his power. It looked like three old sticks of dynamite held together with a wristwatch with skulls at the bottom of every stick of dynamite. Karasu threw a bomb at Kurama, and you couldn't help, but yell, "Kurama!"

Karasu slid back and she soon notices a drop of blood hit the ground. "Last act of defiance..." Karasu lifted his hand, which was pierced though by a rose. Karasu ripped it out of his hand and threw it aside.

"Nearly the last. Shuichi Minamino would've been vaporized." A figure walked out of the smoke.

Oh, yes! The juice is taking affect to show Yoko Kurama has come to fight just in time!

"Yoko!" Ami cheers as the Silver Haired Demon walked out of the smoke.

Yoko smirked as he hears her cheer. "It seems I have my own cheering squad." He licked the blood from his finger. "So, you're a demon bomber, master class. Nice to meet someone else at my level now," Yoko lowered his hand, "I'll kill you."