What Lies Ahead

Yu Yu Hakusho: Ghost Files Love Story – Beauty of a Rose (by Tayla Drago)

Chapter 32

'Back to the Human World!'

It's been done now. The world has been saved for Demon World has been seal up of the tunnel and net to be fix too so now demons lower or higher levels will ever come to Human World ever again. Not the higher-class level ones that is...Also, for Iki to try to remember about himself, stopping Ethan's older sister, and Raizen will have to wait until next time, you know? It was for the best. As Botan, Kayko, Shizuru, Genkai, Yana, Kaito, Iki, Kiyoshi, and Ama 'to have a change of heart now' to wait for the others to come out of the caves and they have!

Alright! They did it! As Yusuke 'still having the long hair and markings on his body', Ami, Kurama, Kuwabara while carrying Hiei, Koenma, and Puu appear for the others to be happy to see them all again.

"Hey, look..." Iki was happy. "Yes! They did it!!!"

"They're all alive!" same with Botan.

To Ama's surprise to see that humans are alright to care to bring him back to life.

"Amazing...After all of that, they still beaten Sensui. I was wrong..."

"I was too until they help me out." Kiyoshi said to the kid. "We all learn from right from wrong. For humans, demons, and half breeds to get along."

A lesson we all learn in the end, you know? For the others didn't know who Yusuke was at first.

"Who is that?" ask Yana.

"Don't know...Looks like a type of rock band member." Said Kaito.

Kayko however sees that it was from Puu and Yusuke for sure.

"Puu...He's beautiful now. Which means..." she runs over to her boyfriend. "Yusuke!"

Now they know it was really Yusuke alright.

"Guess that is him alright." Said Shizuru.

Even Genkai must agree on that one.

"Well, I'll be damned. And with my granddaughter power up too, both she and Yusuke did well beating Sensui in the end. (Well, done.)"

Aw, another sweet moment for Kayko and Yusuke to be having a hug one to be so sweet. While everyone else looked at Yusuke's new looks...

"You look good." She said.

"Well, I thought I try something nice." Yusuke made a joke.

All was good, only for more trouble to be coming around for the SDF members to come out of the caves.

"Hey, Yusuke." Ami tells him. "We got trouble."

"I know, Ami. Hold that thought, everyone, there's one more to deal with here."

And it was for the SDF guys weren't done with Yusuke to still have him killed, has King Yama lost his mind or what?! As the others see them approach to Yusuke, how can they fix the problem here?

"Kurama..." Ami holds on to Kurama's hand to stay close to him.

"I know, Ami, not everything has a happy ending for everyone." He said.

Looks like the captain Otake is giving Yusuke and Koenma some trouble again.

"Koenma! You know of the punishments to go against betraying your father to aid this Mazoku demon, do you not?! Now you'll take your responsibilities and come with us."

"For betrayal?" Kuwabara was lost. "Give me a break!"

Talk about an unfair thing, you know? For Koenma to understand the whole thing already...