Yusuke vs. Younger Toguro Final Round

Yu Yu Hakusho: Ghost Files Love Story – Beauty of a Rose (by Tayla Drago)

Chapter 14

'For the big win – Yusuke vs. Toguro!'

As Jin, Touya, Chu, and Rinku arrive to watch the fight to a safe area to sit at – same with Shizuru, Yukina, Kayko, Botan, and Puu too in using their shield type of energy to protect themselves on what's about to happen next – same with Ruka, Shishiwakamaru, Suzuka, Yen, Ryo, Kai, and their Master watching 'for they were fine from the battle', it begins for Toguro and Yusuke to face off to the death. For Koenma and Sakyo's lives are on the line here. For Koenma protects Kurama, Ami 'using her skills as well', Kuwabara, and Hiei from Toguro's powers to higher levels to killing off the weaker demons, also Koto and George watching out from the danger for Juri to getting out cold...Just start the fight, Yusuke!

The fight between Yusuke and Toguro had officially started. Toguro powered up to 80% and the fight began. Many weaker demons were killed just from Toguro's aura 'told you'. The beginning of the match seemed to be a game to both Yusuke and Toguro. The fight continued as Toguro destroyed the ring, making it so the fight couldn't end with an out of bonds, and Yusuke sending Toguro crashing through a wall. Toguro was annoyed by Yusuke's lack of power and announced that he would remain at 80% because that would be enough to beat Yusuke, after losing his sunglasses from the powerful blast and thinking while fight, things are getting harder for him. However, Yusuke then revealed the secret hidden under his wrist bands that Genkai taught him before he had the Spirit Wave Orb, the Spirit Cuffs from his wrist to his ankles. Both of his wrists glowed and were connected to one another it showed a huge bird-like Spirit Energy. It was huge and pretty looking for everyone to see and feel out for some.

"So, she used those on him." Ami commented recognizing the aura locks on Yusuke wrists.

"Ami, you know what those things are?" Kuwabara asks her.

"Yes, Genkai used them on me when I started my training with her. Those locks weigh a ton and limit ones' aura capacity." Ami explains. "It takes a lot of train to just be able to move normally while wearing them."

"Yusuke's been fighting with a handicap against Toguro, of all people." Kurama said amazed.

"Ante up!" Yusuke ripped his wrists apart releasing the aura locks from his wrists and ankles. His aura skyrocketed the second the locks disappeared. The fight continued once more. With Yusuke's newly released power and speed he beat Toguro up and sent him into the ground creating a crater. Yeah! Beating the living crap out of him here! Go! Go!

Toguro got out of the crater smirking even though he was covered in blood and bruises, could only mean one thing...Things look from bad to worse that's about to happen. "100%!" Toguro's aura started to rise. "So, you are the adversary I've dreamed of meeting. Thank you, Urameshi..."

Ami knows on what's about to happen next.

"Oh, crap! Not good! He's going to finally reveal his true form." Ami mumbles. "The form he traded his humanity for."

Toguro's body started to change as more weak demons were killed just from his aura. Toguro's body change and contorted painfully enough to make Toguro convulse.

"Attack him now, Urameshi!" Kuwabara yelled. "Your goose is cooked once he reaches 100%."

Wish Yusuke could, but the transformation gets freakier of dark powers all over the place. That's not good!

"Yusuke won't attack." Ami commented watching the change in her grandfather, no he was no longer her grandfather, he was a monster now.

"What are you talking about?!" Kuwabara turned to Ami. "He'll get killed if he doesn't attack now."