Matter of the Heart

Yu Yu Hakusho: Ghost Files Love Story – Beauty of a Rose (by Tayla Drago)

Chapter 6

'Beat within the Heart of Love!'

It was a week now since Yusuke saved the world again to wait a few more days to relax, to be going back to school again for Atsuko made him. Ha! Running his way there, he sees Hiei who wanted to give him a video tape from Koenma on another big case he must do. Hey, is he feeling all right...? Anyways, for Hiei take off leaving Yusuke confuse to get to class; Koenma was hoping for the better on how well he'll take the news about it for Kurama tells him not to worry – only he soon will a bit later for Kurama and Ami to hear about this next one. Another favorite that's all so cute!

As Kuwabara will allow Yusuke to watch the tape with Botan at his place, since his didn't work, they were good to go in a while. However there seems to be more problems appearing, well back with Ami for her other life to change by Genkai's doing in making her do it. Something happens during the time before Yusuke got the fourth case just by watching the tape...

"Grandma! You can't be serious." Ami whined holding up the item that Genkai has given her like it had some sort of disease.

Genkai bopped his granddaughter on the head. "Don't whine." Ami whimpered and holding her head in pain. "Besides, it would be best for you."

"How the hell this would is good for me?! Look at this thing!" Ami shake around her new red girl uniform for Meio Private High School.

"You need to go to school, Ami."

She sighed knowing how stubborn this girl can get. "Fine...I'll go."

"Good." Genkai glances at the clock. "You got thirty minutes to get ready."

"What?!" Ami rushes off to her room to getting her things. "Why didn't you tell me?!" She slams the door to her room open and quickly got changed, but decided to slip a pair of short shorts under the skirt so she wouldn't have to worry about it. Ami then runs out to the front door and tried to quickly put her shoes on.

"Forgot something?" Genkai held out a school bag to her.

"Thanks, Grandma." Ami runs out of the temple and down the thousands of stairs trying not to trip on the way down. "I can't believe it. I must fight demons and go to school. How do Yusuke and Kuwabara do this?" she soon finds herself in front of Meio Private High School. The campus was large with a brick fence running around the border. "So, this is it."

Already Ami already likes the place. Going to high school while fighting demons at the same time, to keep things in check from danger with a normal life wasn't so easy to do.

"Ami." she soon hears someone call from behind her. Ami turns around and saw Kurama looking at her all surprised.

"Hi, Kurama..." Kurama's hand covered her mouth in time.

"Ami, you have to call me Shuichi Minamino in the Human World." Kurama whispered removing his hand. "Sorry about that."

"It's OK." Ami looked at his uniform and her eyes widened. "K... Shuichi, you go to this school?"

"Yes, and by your uniform it seems that you do to."

"Grandma signed me up. She said I needed to go to school."

"Would you like me to show you around?"

Ami looks at him and smiled. "I would love it that is if it isn't too much trouble."

"No trouble at all. We'll go the office first to get your schedule."

Ami nodded following Kurama. "Thanks, Shuichi. I'm glad that there's someone I already know in the school." Kurama leads her to the office and walks inside.