Ethan the Spartan Queen

Yu Yu Hakusho: Ghost Files Love Story – Beauty of a Rose (by Tayla Drago)

Chapter 22

'A Dirty Snake within the School Buildings'

Still waiting for Koenma to report back to everyone else about the tunnel issue and such while they kept their eyes on anymore of the six out of seven enemies they have to stop 'or the demons on the loose even a snake one', as Yusuke 'with Puu', Kayko, and Kuwabara were in school for the time being for Botan to stay focus to keeping her eyes open with Iki helping her out and Shizuru on her end 'for her Spirit Awareness was working fine' and her until her little brother gets his to work again; with Kaito and Yana will report back to Genkai if anything else comes up – for four eyes, Kurama, and Ami to do things at their high school right now...

While something comes crawling in like a snake of some type not being so normal and such for others cannot see or hear with to not having powers, will the other three know? Because someone of the students was a fake. Not good! As Ami and Kurama were done for one class to be over for today, the two needed to take care of something from different classrooms to come back and spend more time in a little while; and since there was no danger but the demon bugs, it seems to be alright for now to move around while keeping their eyes open.

"Hey, Shuichi, I'm going to clean up the gym stadium after a lot of running today for everyone to do." Ami tells her boyfriend that. "Will you be okay to finish your homework on your own? I could help you if you like."

Kurama/Shuichi smiles at his girlfriend to know that Ami will come back after doing their every day of high school things while still being a couple.

"I think I'll manage the rest on my own, Ami, I'll meet up with you later in the staff meeting room." He said.

Ami kisses Kurama before taking off to be smiling.

"I'll see you in a while then. Love you."

For those two to be happy being together and such for Kurama to do his own thing 'as he always does every day after school', and Ami to volunteer on things with her friends to make their school great a lot to be popular for some other than jealousy from others...As for the other female snake demon on the enemy's side to make her appearances to bring a few of her friends with her inside of the school building, not good. For she has a deadly plan to use on her enemies and one of them that she knows to have dead with a reason. Like what?

"Alright, boys, start moving around the place and wait for my orders. This is going to be fun." She said laughing.

Who was this demon who was after Iki to come from the Demon World and coming into the Human World? And what does she want with Ami? Speaking of her...With Ami using her skills to clean up the place well and fast as she could, Kaito sees her working hard to keep on staring from outside of the gym room; for he still had feeling towards the half breed human and demon to win Ami over from Kurama. Well, he was still a good friend to them.

"Kaito?"

"Sakkara, hello there." He adjusts his glasses. "Forgive me. I didn't know who was in here until I saw you cleaning up."

Ami uses her powers to move all the thing back in place in time before anyone else could see her doing anything, and then leaves the room.

"It's fine, I'm just about done." Said Ami to stretching her arm and legs. "What a day this has been! Still, got to live a good life and still save the world as soon as possible. By the way, Kaito, how's Kido doing?"

Well, he'll heal to be treated to walk again with luck. However, he was unable to join with the others at this point. Sad to say, but Kido's lucky to still be alive after what Doctor try to do to him.