A Video Game Free for All

Yu Yu Hakusho: Ghost Files Love Story – Beauty of a Rose (by Tayla Drago)

Chapter 26

'What's to come around next...'

Since Ethan's been beaten thanks to Ami as she, Yusuke, Kurama, Iki, Hiei, Botan, Genkai, Kaito, Yana, and Kiyoshi were all healed 'for some of them', dress up better, and such to now talk about the whole mess that's been going on so far. I mean, we already know the whole thing so far...With Kiyoshi on the good guys now, as Doctor and Sniper were defeated. Sensui was going to be able to open the portal in two days because of Itsuki, the spell caster/Gatekeeper on Sensui's team, and Kuwabara new power. Kurama then explained that Gourmet's, another of Sensui's team, power, they wouldn't need to keep Kuwabara alive. Mitarai then explained that Gourmet had eaten Elder Toguro and that is how Gourmet is able to obtain someone else's ability. Genkai then ordered Ami, Kurama, Hiei, Iki, and Yusuke to go into the cave first. Mitarai then insisted that he wanted to come with you guys to help Kuwabara.

"After what you did for slowing down Ethan for Ami, young man, we're glad you're on our side." Iki agrees.

Yusuke placed a hand of Mitarai shoulder. "Welcome aboard. Let's go."

"Thanks." Mitarai said.

"Finally, some action!" Ami 'who was wearing an outfit of Chun Li from Street Fighter Alpha' cheered punching her fist into the air. Kurama smiled at her actions. "Oh, I almost forgot." Ami turned to Yusuke. "Yusuke."

"What is it, Ami?" Yusuke asked. She stood in front of Yusuke and socked him on the chin. Yusuke chin flew up from the impact. He lowered his head back quickly and held onto his chin. "Ow! What the hell was that for?!"

"That was for attacking Sensui! He's mine!"

"Not if I beat you to him first!"

"Fine, Yusuke, it's on."

As the other six headed to the caves...

"Ah...sure I can't stay with you, Botan, for protection...?" With Iki trying to make his move on Botan again, Yusuke pulls him back to get going for them as Kiyoshi led the two, Hiei, Kurama, and Ami to Sensui's hideout.

"Not happy, rabbit boy!" Yusuke said in anger.

"Ah, come on Yusuke! Let me go!" Iki tries holding on to something as a mole with no luck.

Botan at least cheers them on as she, Genkai, Kaito, and Yana waited outside of the place for the time being 'in case the others needed backup'. Good idea.

"Good luck, everyone! Sorry, Iki, but they need you." Said Botan. "It's for the best!"

It seems Ami had gotten herself in a little completion. Who would be the one to defeat Sensui, her or Yusuke? Ami would have to wait and see...

'Into the hideout we go!'

As Kayko, Shizuru, and Puu dealt with the cops, all was well. Except for the whole portal thing to open soon around Mushiyori City from the energy growing from underground 'guess they'll soon try to catch up soon enough'. Ami, Kurama, Hiei, Yusuke, Iki 'being a dog to smell out Kuwabara's scent', and Mitarai entered the cave and started to ascend down into the maze. The tunnel they were following had several forks in it. Thankfully, Kurama had a plan. While the six walked through the tunnels, Kurama continually dropped seeds onto the tunnel floor. The seeds rapidly grew into flowers that gave off a small light. Being his Lamp Weed skills.

"I'm glad you had those, Kurama." Ami commented looking over her shoulder at the trial of glowing flowers. "We would never found our way out without them."