Yusuke's Love for Kayko

Yu Yu Hakusho: Ghost Files Love Story – Beauty of a Rose (by Tayla Drago)

Chapter 5

'Dare to enter in, the lair of the dragon of ice and water?'

Time to give out more details while still telling the story here! Yeah me! J As the time ticks for Botan couldn't outrun, stop the zombies, or kill all the Makai Insects all over town as she makes her escape – for Koenma and Ogre to fear the worse if nothing's done. For Yusuke, Kuwabara, Ami, Hiei, and Kurama headed further up top of Maze Castle to take out two more Saint Beasts and destroy the whistle in time. Entering in another room of doors to lead them to the next demon to beat, but which one was the right door to take as the rest were traps? This was a very confusing part.

"It appears we found a maze in Maze Castle." said Hiei.

"Well, that makes sense." With Yusuke saying that to being silly, Kurama started explaining what's with the doors. There was a very big history about it.

"We must beware. There have been stories on others entering Maze Castle for treasure to find or fighting with the demons itself, rumor has it that those dare to enter at their own risks in these doors, but others never get out alive. The Four Saint Beasts' way to watch them try for their own show to see them killed in the end. With many traps if one step is made on where or what you choose to go, from blood, a burning body, or rotten one soon to riot; the only way I see how we can get through the one is by using Spirit Awareness to sense out the right one. We'll be able to do that anyone couldn't."

Wow, that does make perfect sense there, big time coming from Kurama. So, Ami had to say this afterwards.

"So... Only one of us with a strong Spirit Awareness can find the right door out of the rest. Anyone care to do that?"

Yusuke pointed out at Kuwabara had it being very strong for a human to have.

"Muscle Man does here. Okay, Mr. Sensitive, you're up."

Kuwabara stands in the middle to sense out the doors to feel out one of them safe but with someone with a powerful energy within the next room; there was no doubt about it.

"(Hmm...That room looks like it's the right one. A powerful demon might be nearby when we go in, like the other two we face so far.)" Kuwabara pointed out to the right door. "The second one on the left."

Ami then felt it like how strong Kuwabara was from feeling out his power.

"He's right."

"Or is he?" questioned Hiei.

Kuwabara walks over there anyways to open the door they had to go in knowing that he had to be right.

"I know I'm right, shorty, you just have to trust me. On what we face with next, no man or demon can't scare me." that's when Kuwabara freaks out from seeing a mouse to being afraid. "Ah! I-I-I hate mice!"

This makes Yusuke and Ami to look at Kuwabara with their faces saying 'okay...?'

"Wow, Kuwabara. And I thought your speech sounded nice a few seconds ago!"

From Yusuke's sarcastic, he and the other four enter through the door in a very big hallway, to see a huge blue door with two dragons of blue standing in between for each side. You guys know which demon's next, right? Because I do...

"Blue Dragons?" Ami then get a strange feeling on what's inside of it. "(I have a very strange feeling about this room. It's cold, with a very bad demon inside.)"

"Are we supposed to be scared here?" asked Hiei.

"Think this demon's all tough, he better thinks again."