To Demon World We Go

Yu Yu Hakusho: Ghost Files Love Story – Beauty of a Rose (by Tayla Drago)

Chapter 30

'Ami, Kuwabara, Kurama, and Hiei vs. Sensui!'

From the death of Yusuke Urameshi after helping his friends find the inner powers to getting out of Itsuki's dimension and Kuwabara having his new weapon back to cut him, Kurama, Hiei, Iki, and Kiyoshi to break free to aid Yusuke 'even with Ami out to be recovering thanks to him and Koenma to save her life', he dies right before their eyes. No tricks either...sad to say, but Yusuke was killed. For the second time too, that sucks! And what's worse, so was Puu. For Sensui did that to do it differently to Ami next while the tunnel was opening with lower class demons breaking out. Not good!

From Ami getting her powers back to be powering up to be in demon form again, so did the other three to powering up too like Kuwabara. And that's not all...

"Looks like your powers mix with Yusuke's are back, Ami, it'll be more fun to kill you very quickly." Sensui tells her that. "As for you and the other boys, can any of you really kill me and stop the demons for your late friend?

With Kiyoshi helping Koenma on his own, more danger was coming at them.

"Ah, you guys..." Iki points out to being a mole to dig up in fear. "Incoming demons!!!"

"We know, Iki, we got this. I feel better already." Ami powers up first to run on ahead. "Alright, boys, let's dance! (You're dead meat, Sensui! I will kill you this time!)"

Hiei gets his Black Dragon all set to go with Jagan Eye to be showing and Kurama to be the form of Yoko to power him up 'and still being himself' to increase his Spirit Energy for the three charges on ahead. Kuwabara sees Yusuke's body once more before catching up to the others.

"(Urameshi. You died a hero's death. Sacrificing your life to save billions of others. You've lit our torches, and I won't let your death be in vain. Even it means I'll be joining you soon.)" he then runs on in. "You're going to regret making me mad, Sensui!"

Well, the four attacked together for Kurama, Hiei, and Ami's demon energy just went to a class now. From Hiei using his attack.

"Dragon of the Darkness Flame!"

And so, did Ami to have her new abilities upgraded a bit with Yusuke's Spirit Energy to be learning a few new tricks too.

"Spirit Rifle Qigong Fist!! (Okay, now that's cool getting some of Yusuke's energy into me now. I just learned a new attack!)"

Ami fires it away to blowing up the demons in time in seconds from one hit like firing a rifle gun, and Hiei tries hitting Sensui too 'only to use his Scared Energy to block him from the fire blast in time'.

"Here's one ticket straight to hell, you bastard!" Hiei said in anger.

Well, it proves that Hiei has a soft spot to care of Yusuke as his friend, right? For Sensui to jump on into the tunnel for the other four followed him.

"Hey, you guys! Where are we going?" ask Kuwabara.

"We're going in." said Kurama.

They do so for Iki wishes them for the best of luck.

"Be careful out there, you guys! I'll stay here with these guys! Don't die on us! (Please...I don't want anyone else to die. My new friends, please come back safely. Soon I must go back home someday to try remembering on who I am, some day.)"

For Koenma hopes for the best.

"I hope so too, Iki." Said Koenma.

"They're our last hope now..." and Kiyoshi too.