Chapter 13

Alright, I think you guys deserve a good explaination for the long gap in uploads.

I have not lost motivation, I still adore this book and wish to continue it.
But lady luck hasn't been on my side. I had a cancer scare (Luckily the Doctor was wrong, I don't have cancer). But with the scare, came discoveries that have caused a lot of main, and multple procedures. Literally right now (September 17th, 2023) I am sitting in my bed, recovering from a procedure.
Life has been hitting me with a truck multiple times as of late, and it's been hard to get through.
So what can be done?
Not much, it's just a long and tough road for me, one that will continue to sap all my energy and make it hard to write, or really do much of anything.
But, comments make me super duper happy.
Everytime one of you comments on a chapter, just with your silly thoughts on certain parts of chapters, makes me so incredibly happy. So just keep doing what you've been doing.

Now, enough of my garbage, here's a chapter for ya.
Happy reading~

Hunter's POV:

She said yes.

HOOOOOOLY SHIT SHE SAID YES!
I'm gonna marry the most amazing woman in all the known and unknown realms!

I'm staring at her right now and I still can't quite believe that she's all mine now. She looked so peacful in our king sized bed. She was wrapped up, Skittles pressed to her chest as she had the softest smile on her face. I couldn't stop staring at her, she's just so perfect. Celeste and Waffles were in their enclosure downstairs, having fun together. They have a big cage with branches and leaves, we don't lock them in so they can come and go as they please.

Now back to this beautiful woman beside me.

"You're perfect... I love you so much, my Sunshine" I whispered, brushing some of her hair out of her face, making her stir in her sleep a bit, breathing out and scooting closer to me. I gently wrapped an arm around her, letting her adjust and snuggle closer. She wedged her head under my chin against my neck, letting out a satisfied hum as she snuggled into me, getting comfortable.
I gave her a gentle squeeze before closing my eyes and letting myself drift off to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~

I opened my eyes, seeing Mipha still in my arms, breathing slowly. I lifted my head slighty, seeing the clock resting on our bedside table. It was nearly 1 in the afternoon. We did get home pretty late last night. Mipha had a hard time saying goodbye to Raine and Eda, I don't blame her. She waited her whole life to be a family with those two, now she's 20 and moving forward with her life. She only had 3 years with them, so leaving after she just got them back was difficult. 

I began to brush my finger's through her hair, this doing the trick as she slowly began to wake up.

"Morning Sunshine, it's 1 in the afternoon, we gotta get up, ok?" I spoke softly, continuing to touch her gently, kissing her head and cheeks as I touched her shoulder and soon began rubbing circles on her back. This worked well since she groaned and woke up, fluttering her eyes open and looking up at me. 

"Mmm...Hi Hunter..." she mumbled, her words slurring together from her fatigue. She had faint circles under her eyes, stealing my old look since my eyebags disapeared a few months ago when Dell and I were finishing up the renovations and restorations on this house we now lived in. Plus Mipha forcing me to eat properly not only got rid of my eyebags but also made me gain weight. I'm not sure how I feel about the newly formed rolls on my back and stomach, but Mipha adores them, saying she's proud and exstatic that I finally have a healthy form. I guess I never realised just how bad my eating disorder was until Belos was finally gone and Mipha and Darius had control over my diet.

She was so cute, so helpful, so thoughtful. I wish I could show her just how much I love her. Our anniversary is in a month, 4 years together. I want to make it special. I'm hoping... I'm hoping if I play my cards right, Mipha and I can have some intimate time together. We haven't had sex yet, we've held strong, wanting to wait until our lives fall into place. Now that we're getting married, and I have my job at the palisman shop, I'm hoping I can finally ravish her in the best way. All that's left is for Mipha to find her place. I know she wants to be a mother more than anything, it's her life goal to have children. Only thing is the both of us aren't sure if that's possible. I'm a grimwalker, I'm not sure I can even get her pregnant, and she's not sure she can carry thanks to what Belos did to her stomach. Either way, I want to give her the family she wants, and I want it to. I want to be an amazing dad, to love our kids and treat them well. I'll never lay a hand on them, I'll never hurt them the way Belos hurt me.