Help 

Hey, sorry if this chapter came out of nowhere I would be taking a few days to go on a trip and I wouldn't be able to update this Thursday, so I thought of updating now

Sorry if there's any mistakes

Enjoy!

"And how has that been going?"

"Oh my god Carina, she is caring, understanding, I think sometimes she understand me more than I understand myself..." and she began to tell Carina about the last three weeks.

It was in the middle of the night when Carina was woken up by the sound of the doorbell going off.

"Amelia if you woke me up because you forgot your keys again" she grumbled opening the door.

"Help" Andy said desperately holding a crying Amelia.

"Come in" Carina said a little disoriented stepping back, so the couple can enter the apartment.

"Carina please help me she's been crying for 1-3 hours I don't know, I lost track of time" Andy begged.

"What happened?" She asked, guiding them to the couch.

"Her mom and sisters visited her after the camping trip, and she was sad for a while shutting herself down, and I didn't know what to do, I tried everything but nothing worked I felt useless, I suggested age regression, it helped Maya a lot, and I thought why not try it with her maybe it'll heal some of her trauma, and we were doing great until today they called her and from the moment she hanged up, she's been crying and I tried everything Carina but she kept crying"

Carina didn't understand much of what Andy said, which she understood that Amelia is a little and that explains a lot and she needed to calm her down before Maya woke up.

"Did you tried a pacifier?"

"No, she usually drops between 6-7 but I think now she is much younger, almost like Maya"

"Ok stay here" Carina said, and walked to the room pleased to see that Maya was cuddling her pillow and didn't wake up, she took a new pack of pacifiers and returned to the living room "here you can take them"

"What about Maya?" Andy said.

"Maya already has too many, but only loves 2 I don't know why I bother with buying her more" Carina insisted, handing Andy the pack.

Andy opened the pack and chose a light purple pacifier with little butterflies on it she put the nipple on Amelia's lower lip, she looked at Andy who gave her an encouraging nod. She opened her mouth and latched on, and after a few experience sucks, she laid her head on Andy's  shoulder sniffling.

"Just like that?" Andy whispered not wanting to disturb Amelia.

"Just like that" Carina repeated "it is a life savior, and if she likes it don't lose it because I learned that the hard way" she said, remembering the time she lost Maya's blue pacifier.

"Anything else I should know?"

"You are going to make mistakes and that's ok I still do, and it's ok for you to ask for help that doesn't make you a bad caregiver" Carina said with a warm smile, then stood up "I am going to sleep, you should stay it's too late for you to go back and if you need anything call me" she said then headed to their room.