Santa

A/N
I am so sorry for disappearing i know this is 2 months late, life happened and I didn't have time to write and only had this in writing I thought of not posting it but I didn't want to linger my absence, i hope you can forgive me.

Carina felt guilty for bringing and pushing for the subject and tried to change it to something more joyful "So where are you going to take her?" She asked and Andy smiled, then began telling her about her plans.

Carina was woken up by the monitor, but instead of the sound of the little blonde crying, Maya was yelling for her to come in a sing-song voice she was confused it was early too early for little Maya to wake up, the little blonde liked to sleep in the morning so the brunette was a little puzzled when she heard the blonde's voice 5:30 in the morning and thought maybe Maya was big.

She stood up and tied a robe around her body, then walked to the nursery finding Maya sitting in the middle of the crib, Her hair was disheveled, and smiling up at her "Mama" the little blonde clapped her hands excitedly when she saw the brunette "Up" she said, extending her hands.

"Buongiorno mi amor" [Good morning my love] she said picking the little up "You are in a good mood" she teased walking to the changing table.

"Cuz we doin twee today" she said excitedly.

"Really! is that today?" She said unbuttoning the onesie's buttons to change Maya's diaper, pretending to have forgotten about it.

"You forgotten?" Maya said with a pout thinking that her Mama had forgotten about their plans for the day.

Carina bit her bottom lip trying to hide her smile, but she couldn't resist kissing that cute little pout away "I did not forget about it, I am just teasing you Bella"

"Da's mean" the blonde said with a little gasp "Mama lyin, Mama bad"

"Oh is that so?" Carina chuckled taping the diaper.

"Mmhm" the little nodded "Mama go coner"

"Do you want me to stand in the corner?" The brunette asked, and Maya nodded "So you don't want morning cuddles or Milkys?" She added buttoning the onesie.

Maya's eyes widened at the realization and practically screamed "NO, don go coner"

"But I thought Mama was bad" Carina said picking the little into her arms and walking towards the rocking chair.

"I fowgive Mama" she said wrapping her arms and legs around the brunette to prevent her from going anywhere "I tan hab mikys?" The little blonde asked pouting "Pwwwease" she added nudging the side of her Mama's breast.

Carina chuckled at her baby's antics, after adjusting the blonde to lay across her lap' she loosened her robe, and guided her mouth to latch on her nipple, while the sounds of Maya's small suckles and breaths filled the nursery Carina's thoughts drifted to her plans for the day.

Unfortunately the past week their schedule were packed and did not have the time to be with each other more than half of a day let alone decorate the tree, so today Carina is trying to do her best to give Maya everything but the problem was that she only has today before Christmas, they are going to decorate the tree and bake cookies relax for a little before surprising the little and taking her to The Christmas market.

After burping the brunette sat her on her lap to wipe the spit up from the corner of the little's mouth but Maya didn't like the loss of contact and let out a little whimper "I am sorry Bambina" Carina whispered wiping the spit up than laid Maya's head on her bear chest "shhh Mama got you" she whispered kissing the top of the blonde's head then threaded her hand through the blond locks and let out a content sigh.