Should I do it?

This is my first ever attempt at writing and English isn't my first language so Please be kind and If anyone has any tip or suggestions for me, please feel free comment Enjoy.

AGAIN, THIS IS AN AGE REGRESSION FIC

The last 6 months were difficult towards Maya on the one hand of making carina take her back and trust her and work on her physical health in physical therapy and on the other her mental health.

She worked with Diane to help herself, especially the 3-year-old Maya. They tried everything, but nothing worked. The 3-year-old still believes that she does not deserve love if she does not win anything to deserve it.

So, when Diane tried everything else, besides one thing, she was hesitant to bring up with the blonde, but she didn't have any other choice.

**One week ago**

"I am tired of this feeling the feeling that I am not good enough the feeling that I need to prove myself I need to be worthy of love. I need to feel that I am worthy of her love I want to feel that I am worthy of carina's love" she said, with tears threatening to fell

"I know Mya but you need to remind yourself that this is the 3-year-old inside of you, and you need to keep reminding her that she is worthy of the love anyone gives her" she said, trying to console the blonde

"I tried I really did but she still in the back of my head whispering that (I need to win) or, that (I need to take my captaincy back, so not to disappoint carina, because she married a captain and she didn't signed up to be with a loser) and I need it stop I need her to stop please make her stop" Maya exclaimed sopping.

Diane's heart broke for the woman sitting in front of her repeating "please make it stop" Diane paused thinking before suggesting this coping mechanism to Maya.

After Diane thought and thought it was a good idea given that they tried it everything else, but she didn't know how to bring it up with Maya.

So she opted to say the first thing that came to her mind "why don't you try age regression" she said, and if you asked her, she'll say it was not the wisest thing to say at the moment.

Maya looked at her with confusion written all over her face, so Diane decided to explain " age, regression, or non-sexual age play is when someone's mind regressed to a younger headspace so they can cope with trauma"

The three years old was screaming inside of Mayas head telling her that (she is not a baby) and (she's tough) Maya, learned in these 6 months to ignore the 3-year-old screens.

So she asked "and why did you think that this will work we tried everything else"

Diane was surprised that Maya didn't run or tried change the subject. She was a little proud of herself.

"I think that age regression maybe will work because we already established that there is a 3-year-old inside of you who needs to be healed right?" She nods. " so if you regressed to a younger headspace, maybe the 3-year-old will heal. What do you think?"

It was silent for a few minutes before Maya said "I'll think about it"

***********

That was a week ago and Maya can't stop thinking about one thing

"What if it works and I can be normal?"

She is currently in front of the door of their apartment and decided to talk about it with carina.

"Honey I'm home" she yelled as soon as she stepped a foot in the apartment.

"The kitchen Bambina" carina answered

She put her backpack on the sofa along with her jacket And stood on awe in the Italian beauty in front of her and how lucky she is to call her "my wife"

And then it hit her "maybe she'll leave me....

To be continue...