Play date 

I didn't proofread this it's already been a long and shitty day so please forgive any mistakes.
I may edited it later, but all I could think about now is take my meds and go to sleep.

Enjoy.

Ok your next day off you all are invited for a play date at our place, and I am not taking no for an answer

"Maya we need to go" Carina shouted making her way to the living room holding Maya's iPad in one hand and the diaper bag on her shoulder.

"Can find da cups"she grumbled, sitting on the floor and rummaging through her toy box.

Carina sighed putting the bag and iPad aside and crouching down "what cups Bambina"

"Da cups dat Tia Andy, and auntie Vic give me, Amy says we tan have a tea party wif Mer" she said frustratedly picking up her toy box and dumping all of the toys on the floor.

"Maya" Carina scolded "your cups are in the kitchen. You insisted on putting them there remember" she sighed, getting up and walking to the cabinets pulling the tea set.

"Oh...I...am sowwy Mama I fowgot, I pick up" she said pointing at the toys picking them up.

"Done" Maya said 10 minutes later pushing the toy box back to it's place.

"Do you want anything else?" Carina asked picking up all of their belongings.

"Hug?" Maya asked sheepishly.

Carina smiled, transferring all of the bags to one hand, and extending the other "come here Bambina"

Maya smiled, hugging her Mama's side "sowwy Mama I made mess" she apologized.

"It's okay Bambina, but next time ask Mama ok?"

"otay"

Once they arrived to Addison and Meredith's house they stood on the door step and rang the doorbell.

"Hi come on in" Addison greeted stepping away from the door and ushering them in "I invited the girls if you don't mind"

"It's fine we can chat while they play" Carina said entering their house.

"Hi Addi" Maya waved.

"Hi Maya how are you?"

"Otay, who giwls?" she asked curiously.

"Teddy and Jo" the redhead informed.

"I waike Teddy we pway doctor wif Mer" she said with a smile " wh'e is Mer" she added looking around.

"In the playroom playing with Amelia, Bailey, Ellis, and Zola" she said, leading them to the opened living room that was next to the playroom so the adults can keep an eye on the children and littles.

Meredith, Amelia, and Ellis were playing with dolls and Bailey and Zola were Next to them solving a puzzle.

Meredith and Addison have explained age aggression to the kids and each one had understand it in a different way.

To Ellis, she understood that mommy likes to play with her a lot.

And to Bailey he understood that Mom would be more sensitive and would be pretty much like Ellis.

And Zola had read, and asked the couple about it, and somewhere it made sense in her mind, everyone deserves a good childhood, and her mom didn't have the best childhood experience, and everyone has their own way to cope with trauma and she was grateful for Addison to help her mom with it.