I am so sorry 

I am sorry in advance if this doesn't make sense because the chapter got deleted from my iPad so I am trying to remember what did I wrote

"I don't want anything, Maya, leave me alone" Amelia yelled, and as soon as the words left her mouth, she knew that she fucked up.

Maya covered her ears and closed her eyes shut muttering "a'm sowwy a'm sowwy" all she wanted is for Amelia not to feel sad she didn't mean to make her angry.

And when Maya opened her eyes, she looked at Carina, still covering her ears, Carina could see the fear mixed in with the tears in her eyes, so she quickly sat up and scooped Maya and hurried to their room.

As soon as the door closed, Maya broke down, sobbing "I-I du dunno why she yelled I just wanna melia be happy and now she hates me"

"I know I know I promise she doesn't hate you" Carina said, bouncing Maya to calm her down.

"No, she hates me" Carina sighed, Maya was clearly convinced that Amelia hates her.

After an hour of crying nonstop, Maya had cried herself to sleep. Carina laid on the bear mattress and popped the pacifier in the little blonde's mouth she was still hiccuping around her pacifier and sniffling.

A knock came from the door and entered Amelia, holding Maya's blanket and a pillow, Looking down.

"She is asleep" Carina whispered.

Amelia knew that Maya was asleep She heard her crying, but didn't dare to go, afraid that she will make everything worst.

"I wanted to give her this" Amelia mumbled, still looking down and extended the blanket and the pillow to Carina.

"Thank you" Carina said.

"I am sorry" she whispered looking at Maya's tear stained face.

"You should be apologizing to her not me" Carina said, covering them with the blanket.

"I know, I don't know why I did it, I didn't mean it"

"I know that, but she doesn't. She thinks that you hate her"

Amelia thought she couldn't feel worst but she was wrong "I don't hate her. I love her" Amelia said, tears welling in her eyes.

"Tell her that, and please if you feel like lashing out at someone or yell, lash out at me yell at me, I understand that you are upset and sad, but she doesn't"

"I promise I wouldn't, and I will apologize to her. I will fix this, i'll go out of the house for the rest of the day" she said.

"You don't need to..."

"No, I want to, please if you want anything call or text me" Amelia cut her off and hurried out of the house.

————————————

"Amy?" Addison said confused, as why Amelia was in her doorstep "come in" she said ushering the brunette in and guided her to the couch.

"What happened?" she asked, looking at Amelia's red puffy eyes.

"Kai left me, Mer and Maggie left me too I am all alone" She said through her tears.

"Don't say that I am here, Meredith and Maggie didn't leave you, you can visit and call them, and Carina and Maya are there too" Addison said, remembering that Amelia is living with them.

Amelia choked on a sob at the mention of Maya.

Addison wrapped Amelia in a tight hug "It's ok you will be ok" She reassured rubbing her back "do you want to stay here tonight?" Addison whispered, and Amelia nodded.