shopping trip

Hi if you want to see the items just open this link https://pin.it/4Bodob1 and imagine everything in adult size because for the life of me, I couldn't find the same thing but in adult size.

Enjoy!

"So what are your plans for today?" She asked.

"We are going shopping" she said excitedly, taking the ingredients for the soup.

"Can you bring me a few things on your way?" she asked.

"Why don't you come with us" Carina offered.

"Are you sure I don't want to intrude" she said, with a nervous smile.

"Yes, I'm sure"

They arrived to the store in Maya's car and Carina went to pick up Maya from the back" I'll call you when I'm done" Amelia said.

They decided to split up and which one finishes first call the other " all right" Carina said picking up Maya and heading to the shopping cart.

"Bye-bye melia" the little blonde waved.

"Bye little Blondie" Amelia said, waving back.

Carina put Maya in the shopping cart and asked "what do you want to see first?" She did a research at home for the things That Maya might need and came up with a list.

•toys/bath toys
•Bedtime stories/coloring books
•Pacifier/pacifier clip
•Sippy cups
•Lunch bag/ diaper bag
•Clothes[Pajamas-onesies-body suits]

"Toys pwease" she answered after entering the store.

Carina took her to the toy section and she could see the excitement on Maya's face.

"rina, this" The little blonde said pointing at a green dinosaur after 10 long minutes from staring at the stuffed animals.

Carina pick it up and hand it to Maya "this?"

"Yes, tank you" She look at the dinosaurs and smiled "rina rina look he has vocado bag" she said excitedly.

Carina smiles, if she knew that Maya would get excited like that because of stuffed animal She would gotten her one sooner "anything else Bambina" she asked.

"I can have more than one?" she asked confused. She was only allowed one toy as a kid. And only on Christmas and that quickly changed when she began running and after that, her dad only bought her running gear.

"Yes, Bambina you can have whatever you want" Carina said.

"Weally?" the blonde asked again wanting to be sure.

"Yes really, now come on choose another one" Carina said encouragingly.

Maya gave her a small nod and return to look at the different toys.

And another 10 minutes later Maya pointed at Marshall from Paw Patrol "this pwease"

Carina looked at where Maya was pointing and chuckled  "You want a fire fighter dog?" She said after handing the toy to Maya, who just nodded.

She felt her phone vibrates "Ok look around and tell me if you liked anything" she said, and answered her phone "ciao"

"Hey I'm done where are you?" Amelia asked.