I'll always take care of you

If I did anything wrong, please correct me in the comments

enjoy!

Why is she crying like that? Like a two years old cries, and why are her pupils dilated? and why is she talking like that? Carina thought.

Maya was fucked, She didn't mean to drop in front of her wife before even having a chance to explain it to Carina or why is she even thinking of doing it in the first place.

She noticed that Carina seemed elsewhere, and she felt bad about what is she going to do but her hands really hurts and she needs Carina to fix it.

She leaned her head on the brunettes shoulder and nudged Carina's neck with her nose and whispered "rina hurts"

Carina felt something poke her neck so she turned her head and caressed her cheek gently saying" I know Bambina and that's why you need to go to bed so I can clean the floor and then I'll come and do your hands"

But the little blonde didn't like the idea of being away from Carina so she shook her head and whimpered "I don't wanna"

Carina sighed, and thought about what to do next.

"OK bambina can you do one thing for me?" and she felt a small nod " I'm going to put you on the counter and clean real quick. I just need you not to move can you do that for me?"

"rina be there?" The blonde mumbled.

Carina chuckled, she loved this new side of her wife " yes Bella I'll be there, so can I put you on the counter?" She felt another small nod.

"OK, facciamolo" [OK let's do this] she tightened her hold on Maya's waste and stood up and walked carefully, so not to get any glass shards in her feet, and put Maya on the furthest counter from the broken glass.

She cleaned the floor with one eye on the blonde, she noticed that Maya looked more relaxed and carefree in this moment, more than the last year, and to be honest, she liked it.

She finished cleaning the floor and went to pick up Maya "OK now let's go and get you cleaned up Bambina" she picked her up, and Maya instantly wrapped her legs around the Italian's waist.

Carina carried them to the bedroom, and tried to put Maya on the bed so that she can get the kit but Maya cling to her even harder " what is it Bambina, why you don't want me to put you down hmm?"

"want rina" her voice was muffled by Carina's neck.

"Va bene Bambina" [OK Bambina]

So she took Maya with her to the bathroom getting the kit underneath the sink, with Maya nuzzling her head in her neck and humming.

Seconds later they wore on the bed with Maya, sitting between the brunette's legs and her back facing carina's front.