Nursery

Sorry, it took so long to get this chapter up. There was a problem in the file and it deleted half of it, and I had to write it all again

I am so sorry and enjoy

After dinner, they sat in the living room for a sleepover not wanting little Amelia to be alone tonight.

Maya woke up feeling a little excited about their plans for the day.

"Mama up" she said nudging Carina's cheek with her nose.

Carina groaned hugging the little blonde closer to her body, hoping that she would go back to sleep.

"Mama up uncles, gampa, auntie Vic, an tía Annie, comin" she said excitedly, it took them some days to plan it but finally the firefighters were coming to put up the nursery together.

Carina opened her eyes groaning when the bright light hit her "it's 7 AM Bambina" she said when saw the time on her phone.

"Sun is hew" she shrugged.

"Go back to sleep, Bella"

"I don wan seepies"

"Va bene just cuddles" Carina murmured guiding Maya's head to lay on her bare chest.

She laid on her Mama's chest silently looking up and admiring her mama's face, but then her stomach rumbled she debated waking Carina but Mama says she wan seepies she thought to herself, the little looked down, biting her lip. Mama don mind right? she thought, and moved down and latched on the closest nipple to her sucking and humming when the warm milk hit her tongue, closing her eyes and soothing herself back to sleep.

___________________________

2 hours later Carina woke up to someone knocking on the door.

"Rina wake up" Amelia shouted behind the door, Carina groaned, apparently she wouldn't sleep peacefully "Maya" she shouted knocking on the door.

The little blonde whined and buried her face deeper into the Italian's breasts "Amelia Bambina we will be out soon Can you sit and wait for us?" Carina shouted after covering the blonde's ear.

"Otay I wait"

Carina took her hand off the blonde's ear, and pulled Maya up to face her, and began tracing Maya's nose with her fingertips "Bambina wake up" she cooed.

"I don wanna" the little whined "warm an comfy"

"Hmm, but you need to wake up"

"Why?" She whined again, finally opening her eyes.

"Well first I need to change you and feed you"

"I dood dat tan Maya seepies" she said with a pout.

"You did what Bambina?" She asked curiously, getting up.

"Uh cold" she said clinging to Carina "I hab mikys befo seepies"

Carina frowned, she must have been knocked out because she didn't feel anything "Does your tummy hurt?" She asked, knowing that the little didn't get burped after nursing.

"Lil"

"Next time wake Mama up ok?" She asked, and Maya nodded.