Clinic day

I wrote this chapter before choosing their names please forgive any mistakes I wrote this in a hurry.

And there it is again, mama Carina is her mama and she couldn't wish for anything more.

Maya stepped into the station with Carina behind her, holding her hand and the lasagna dish in the other.

"Hi Vic" "ciao Vic" they greeted the curly haired women who was sitting in the front desk.

"Hi Carina, nice haircut Bishop" she said with a smirk "oh is that lasagna?" She asked, looking at the dish in Carina's hand that wasn't holding Maya's.

"Sì"

"Did Maya made it" Vic asked half jokingly.

Mya rolled her eyes and said "No, I didn't make it"

"Oh, thank God" she said, and playfully put her hand on her chest.

Carina chuckled and let go of Maya's hand "I'll go put the lasagna in the fridge and after that I'll be preparing the clinic. If you need me" she said, and gave her a peck, Maya smiled and nodded.

When she was out of her sight, she turned to look at Vic, who was smirking she ignored it, and took a chair and sat beside her "Did Beckett come already?" She asked.

"You didn't know?" Vic exclaimed Gasping "after you left, me and Andy reported it to Diane and chief frankel, and she was like this close to firing him, but somehow chief Ross convinced her that maybe Beckett didn't get along with us so he got transferred to another station"

"Oh thank God we got rid of him, does at least Ross did the right thing, and promoted Andy to Captain?" She asked.

"No, she said that Andy Theo and Sullivan each take a few shifts to be acting captain. Then she'll decide who will be captain" she said, kind of sadly.

"Then, why do you sound sad?"

"It's just that Theo's been acting different lately, and it got worse after he became captain" she said, with a sigh.

"Did you talk to him about it?" Maya asked, trying to give her friend advice.

"I tried, but he just avoids me"

"Even at home?" she said, shocked.

"Yes, so I left the Home for him, and moved with Trav" she said, leaning back in her chair.

"And how that's been going?" The blonde asked.

"It's been ups and downs. The mayor stuff sometimes can be annoying and I know it's rude to say that, but God does Eli annoy the fuck out of me" Vic exclaimed the last part with throwing her hands in the air.

"Oh, thank God, someone said it he annoyed me for two weeks straight to do a photo shoot with Travis saying something about the LGBTQ+ community and something about the Olympics. Honestly, I didn't understand a word and I did it for Travis, and after all that he said that he changed his mind" she said, annoyed.