7. Kiss Me

Helaena was all tuckered out, Finn was put to bed as well and AIslynn led John and Pope into town. Aislynn's red hair was like a flaming beacon. But she didnt care, let the people look. 

"You would think you havent eaten in moons." John remarked. 

"I really havent." Pope agreed as Aislynn got him food from every seller it seemed. "I like your family better than mine." Pope mumbled through a mouthful of cheesy goodness. 

"I know." Aislynn agreed getting on her tip toes and kissing his cheek. 

"Your sister is so good to me." Pope remarked wrapping an arm around her. 

"Ohh look they are having a play!" Aislynn remarked pulling Pope along. John brought a joint to his lips blowing it out in rings. 

"I'm going to find us something stronger to drink." John whisper shouted over the crowd. Aislynn nodded leaning into Pope as he wrapped his arms around her. 

''And now we come to the matter of the great Iron Chair... and whose bum it might bear. Our good King... names his daughter, a girl, his heir.' Daemon had brought Rhaenyra to a play, the crowd was enthusiastic. He noticed Aislynn with the man from earlier and couldnt help but think he wanted to be bedding Aislynn tonight, not dealing with Rhaenyra, she was a child after all, AIslynn was a woman. 

 ''But then to him, a babe is born.'' The actor portraying Alicent was grunting and groaning delivering a fake child for the audience.

"Why is the actor a man? Thats just gross." Aislynn decided. 

"You should have been an actress." Pope remarked kissing her neck. 

"I should have but then I would have to deal with cunts like them." Aislynn nodded to the stage. 

'A son!' the speaker declared. 'To which heir might the chair bear? Who will it be? The brother? The daughter? Or the little princeling of three?' Daemon stared down at Rhaenyra as she watched the play of their lives.

'Rhaenyra... the Realm's Delight, a girl so young and so slight... loved by all of her people, but would she make a powerful queen, or would she be feeble?''

'Feeble!' the crowd shouted and Rhaenyra's face dropped.

"Fuck that girl!" Aislynn agreed laughing out. 

''Though Aegon, the babe Prince, might long for a claim, he has two things Rhaenyra cannot: a conqueror's name... and a cock.''

'Lies, slander! Boo!' Rhaenyra tried but their cheers outweighed her one measly voice of objection.

"Aegon! The future little conqueror!" Aislynn agreed clapping out. 

''Jest if you will, but many of the smallfolk are like to believe that, as a male, Aegon should be the heir.' Daemon reminded her as he lead her away.

'Mm. Their wants are of no consequence.' Rhaenyra reminded him and Daemon laughed as the crowd continued cheering, and whistling in amusement.

"Come on, John is probably getting into a fight over a pretty girl." Aislynn remarked. "Needs rescuing." 

"Aislynn for Queen!" Pope declared. 

"Hey pope, when did you get out?" Aislynn turned to the man, he looked like he did a few stents in chains in his day. 

"Today. Lucky me." Pope remarked nudging Aislynn along. 

"Friend of yours?" Aislynn mused. 

"Crackhead." Pope corrected. "I dont touch the stuff anymore."