26. Plump

"Have fun at casterly rock. Work hard working boys." Aislynn declared as they set off to robbthe mines.

"Have fun at the capital. Say hey to Ali for us!" John requested.

"Will do," aislynn pulled craig aside and kissed him. "Dont do anything stupid Or wreckless. I want you back in one piece."

"You are the boss." Craig agreed.

"Yes I am." Aislynn encouraged.

Aislynn cackled when she saw Rhaenyra.

"Look at you!"

"Hello Aislynn."

"Pregnant again! Wow! You need to learn to make the teas until aegon is at a believable age to pretend its his." Aislynn added.

"Bye Aislynn." Rhaenyra hissed marching off.

"Oh my-" aislynn couldnt stop laughing. Alicent wrote saying she wouldnt be disappointed coming to the capital there was a bulbus surpriseat the capital. At first aislynn was confused but now seeing a very pregnant rhaenyra she was filled with laughter.

"Lady Aislynn." Viserys remarked stiffly when aislynn had found him. Of course she wanted to say hi and gloat. Aislynn and Otto had been the reason for Rhaenyra not getting married. For their union to be forfeited and since then Rhaenyra had done nothing but make a fool of him and his good name. He didnt know what to do with Rhaenyra. "You are simply glowing."

"As one should be constantly when they are wed." Aislynn agreed, she couldnt hide the smugness from her voice.

"Yes." Viserys agreed.

"I saw Rhaenrya... she is... plump with child." Aislynn added. "I dont suppose you are going to blame this on little Aegon are you?" Viserys grit his teeth. "As family," Aislynn took a step closer. "You are my brother, Viserys and it would be wrong of me to not point out the obvious since you clearly are trying to ignore it."

"I see it." Viserys corrected.

"You dont acknowledge it." Aislynn countered. "Her bastards. Her princess privileges. Your doting wife takes care of you and her three legitimate children and she gets no thanks, no respect. While Rhaenyra keeps undermining you. Keeps pushing you around and expecting you to cover up her nonsense. But we see her for who she is... you do to... why let her get away with this?"

"She is the heir, my eldest-"

"If she is pulling this shit before she is queen, do you really think she won't bring chaos to the realms when she is?" aislynn countered.

"Auntie AIslynn!" Aegon declared running towards them.

"Oh Aegon, look at you honey!" Aislynn cooed kissing his forehead.

"I missed you!" Aegon declared. "I was at lessons, I didnt know you were here, I would have waited for you."

"Oh my sweet, sweet boy, what a good boy you are. What were you learning?" Aislynn touched his cheek. "Excuse us Viserys."

"Of course." Viserys agreed softly, his face turned down as he glanced to the spot where she stood and preached such vicious truths. Viserys had to do something. But he didnt know what to do.

"Send her to a nunnery, that would stop her." Viserys muttered walking off.

"You saw her?"

"I did!" Aislynn agreed. "Who is the father! Any guesses?"

"Harwin strong dotes on Jacaerys." Alicent admitted.

"Ohh hes a looker." Aislynn agreed. "Muscles on muscles. Yeah. Hes a temptation alright."

"Im so glad you are here." Alicent declared. "Where are the kids?"

"Oh they laenor. Tired out from the journey. Except aaron he was running around with aemond. The boys say hello, but they are on a trip. Shall I call it? To casterly rock."

" why? What's there?"

" gold mines. I don't know if you know this, since you are the queen and all but children and wives are apparently very expensive." Aislynn mused. " the boys were telling me how much it cost to have a woman of expensive tastes, and all those children...." She tsked. "I suggested they stop fucking their wives if they don't want any more children and you should've seen the horror on their faces. Free fucks taken away?"

" they're going to break into one of the most secure places in the realms that places of fortress."

" they're going to work for their money for once in their lives. It was my idea obviously so it's going to work."