19. Fragile

"She's showing, a lot." Alicent remarked with a laugh. 

"Did viserys try to blame Aegon's little cock?" Aislynn pondered. 

"He is furious!" Alicent laughed out. "So its been a good time in the capital." 

"I'm glad you were able to pull away from the excitement for me." Aislynn added. 

"Of course, I miss you!" Alicent declared. "Aegon and Helaena as well." 

"I miss them! I'm having baby fever." Aislynn agreed. "I can't wait for this little bug to get here, I love him already." 

"Him?"

"Or her," Aislynn assured. "I want a girl just to piss of Corlys and father, Laenor doesnt care but I also want a boy because then I can make the teas and enjoy my time with Craig longer.

"Of course you would." ALicent agreed. Aislynn picked up the tea cup alicent had drank from and smiled down at it. 

"You and me are going to have babies together! This will be fun." 

"I'm not pregnant!" Alicent corrected but her face dropped as she looked to her stomach. "You read my leaves!" she declared grabbing her cup. 

"Thats how Tom told me about my pregnancy." Aislynn agreed. 

"Since Rhaenyra's pregnancy, Viserys has been in an angry fuck mode." Alicent remarked shaking her head. "I want him to take a mistress or fuck a whore. I feel so dirty and used." 

"Maybe you take a mistress, how have things been with Ser Criston Cole?" Aislynn purred. 

"He is handsome." Alicent agreed. "And so sweet. He's... I like him a lot. He is a good protector. Thats a good thing that came from this, Viserys put old men to guard Rhaenyra thinking it better than young and handsome knights. Now I get all the young skilled men following me around." Alicent smiled, biting her lip as she glanced to Criston in the courtyard with Laenor and the Cody brothers. 

"Take a mistress.. whats the equivalent to a male mistress?"

"I could never." Alicent countered. 

"I can talk to him, Viserys." Aislynn offered. "I can... handle the problem." 

"No, he is not a bad man he is just not a good man, not a good husband. He... I suppose one good thing has come from this, well two. Rhaenyra's pregnancy has drawn Viserys to Aegon and Helaena more. He actually spends time with them. Like he is trying to not mess them up considering how badly Rhaenyra fucked up." 

"Well thats great!" Aislynn agreed. "Oh," She shifted in her seat. 

"Kicking?"

"Yeah, this little one has legs of steel." Aislynn agreed running a hand over her stomach. 

"This baby is going to be so stinking cute." Alicent decided. 

"Well seeing how cute Aegon is of course!" Aislynn agreed. 

+

"I want to be in the room for the birth." Craig remarked kissing Aislynn's neck. "It's basically my baby." 

"It better be a black baby." Aislynn corrected. "I waited and waited until I was late with Laenors, I dont want a bastard." Aislynn corrected. 

"I want to be in the room with you. I want to hold your hand and wipe the sweat from your face and kiss you through it." Craig declared. 

"I'm going to be a mess. I might shit myself in the process, Alicent did. Pushing and pushing and I was there for Alicent and it was not pretty. I was there for my mother and it was not a fun time. So I want you to only see me as this beautiful goddess that am I." Aislynn countered. 

"I want to catch the baby!" 

"Never." Aislynn corrected. "My cunt is going to be stretched apart, I dont want anyone seeing the horror that is going on down there."  Craig sighed flopping into her. "I love you.' AIslynn assured kissing his temple. "But honey, I dont want anyone to see that."

Aislynn was getting closer and closer to her due date, she felt like she was going to pop any day now, the maesters said the same. The closer she got to possibly bringing life into this world the more Laenor became over protective and followed her around like she was a fragile little thing.

"Stop hoovering." Aislynn instructed.

"Im just excited." Laenor remarked. "The maester thinks its a boy. Your brother read the tea leaves said its a boy. My father is thrilled."

"Watch it be a girl." Aislynn countered smugly.