28. Numnery

Different kind of beautiful / Larys Strong / Vaera Targaryen out now!

Aislynn was cackling.

"A nunnery?"

"Yes!" Alicent declared.

"What of- who will-" words wouldnt come, she was laughing to hard.

"Aegon." Alicent answered.

"Our little Aegon?" Aislynn crooned. "Ohhh baby's growing up!"

"I dont know what you said but after you left Viserys had a talk with the kids. He sat aegon down and had a real talk with him. Told them he was sorry and would try to do better. Be better. He even apologized to me."

"For what? Im sure the list is long." Aislynn half mused.

"For choosing me and neglecting me. For treating me like an object instead of his wife. He promised to do better for me too." Alicent added.

"Oh sweetie thats great. Start with that so im not picturing rhaenyra in a septas uniform while you tell me something heartfelt."

"Aislynn i have just never felt a sense of hope for the future and it was after your talk with him that he really started thinking." Alicent added grabbing her sisters hand. "What did you say?"

"I yelled at him to get his head out of his ass." Aislynn answered with a shrug as Delphine ran up. Aislynn spun her around. "Hi baby. Its time for a celebration. Viserys is using his brain for once." Delphine giggled into her.

"Aislynn what did you say?" Alicent begged. "I have never seem him like this."

"I said what I said and wish I said it sooner. He is a man of history and I just reminded him of the history of male kind..." aislynn offered. "And how it fails when the man of history do not listen to their women... or their women's elder brilliant sisters." Aislynn smirked back at Alicent.

" you really are a remarkable."

" are you it's about damn time he noticed that."

📜

A Royal invitation to kings landing...

~You are cordially invited to coronation and heirs naming ceremony for Aegon Targaryen. Future heir to the iron throne. The ceremony will take place at the end of the moon. Come to celebrate a rightful heir by request and order of the king of the seven kingdoms, Viserys Targaryen.~

"I dont know how you did it," Otto remarked. "But I know you did it."

"What can I say," Aislynn tossed flaming red hair over her shoulder. "I'm a mastermind."

They practically raced the ships to Kings Landing docks. Aislynn of dresses her children in blues and greens smiles on their gorgeous faces. They looked stunning. They looked like royalty.

"Ready my wife?" Laenor questioned he held out a hand and aislynn linked her arm with his. " are you sure you're feeling up for this?"

" of course I am why wouldn't I be?" Aislynn sassed.

" because you're nine moons pregnant and look ready to burst."

"Oh yes, I'm fine. Baby is going to stay in here until he is ready." She assured

Aegon walked proudly fown the aisle as his family stepped forward declaring him the rightful heir.

Corlys was bitter all those years ago but now he knelt willingly. With pride and honor, because this young boy shared blood with him now. Hightower blood ran through his grandchildren, whom he loved with every morsel of his being.

Otto although he didn't rise in the ranks at the capital he realized the capital wasn't what it once was he hoped that one day maybe you'd be able to make the capital great again. It all started with this one moment. Aegon as the heir. That would be the beginning of changing everything. Changing their future for the very best.

"Aislynn..." Laenor whispered shaking off his wet foot. "You alright?"

"My water just broke." Aislynn agreed clapping out.

"Aislynn!" Laenor declared. "Lets get you to-"

"I dont want to steal the spotlight from Aegon." Aislynn countered.

"Ummm, yes you do, you having a baby! Right now!" Laenor countered.

"You know these thing take hours." Aislynn countered.

"Aislynn, another baby, come on! We can celebrate with them when the baby is here!" Laenor requested.

"I love how excited you are," Aislynn assured kissing his cheek. He was so good with the kids, they loved him so much, but the labor was a pain in the cunt and Aislynn was not excited for it. "But I dont want to start pushing yet."

"Aislynn." Laenor begged.

"You are lucky I love you."

It was her fastest pregnancy yet, less than half an hour later a babies wails filled the room and they had two reasons to celebrate.