25. Sickness

Sit Still Look Pretty / Tywin Lannister out now!
By the time Delphie was two, Finn was declaring his love for yet another girl. Aislynn thought this was the fourth one is three years. Her little finn was growing up and following his brothers footsteps leaving women pining after him.

"When we visit the capital I was thinking, the vault." Baz remarked.

"Oh the iron isles!" Arthur added.

"Too big of a heist." TOmmy countered.

"Iron bank, could be fun, just a bunch of old guys."

Finn got their charms and so far had yet to fall for their love of criminal activities.

Aislynn ran a hand over her stomach, she didnt like being pregnant, her brothers and the Codys kept her out of all the fun when she was pregnant.

"Don't you dare break into the iron bank!" Aislynn demanded.

"You are pregnant, carrying precious cargo, Amoret." Tommy remarked letting the map roll back up as he let go. "You know the rules."

"I'm not useless." Aislynn countered.

"Not while pregnant." John agreed.

"And my wife has expensive taste." Baz added. "I need it now."

"And I have quite a few kids, you realize how expensive and needy kids are?" John questioned.

"Where are you kids John?"

"With esme." John answered. "Duh."

"Duh." Aislynn echoed in mock sympathy. "Listen, the capital is not a place to hit. You want a challenge dont you?"

"I want a lot of gold." Baz countered. Craig came up kissing along Aislynn's neck.

"I'm down for some trouble." Craig agreed.

"Casterly rock." Aislynn challenged.

"Thats a fucking fortress." Pope corrected.

"They have gold mines. Literal gold mines." Aislynn corrected. "Get a crate, get the loot, you are set."

"We could sneak in as workers." TOmmy agreed.

"And work for our pay for once." Baz realized.

"There you go, you are getting it." Aislynn agreed. "Remember, I take my usual mastermind fee." she added before heading off.

"Alright boys, we need a new map." Arthur realized.

"How are you feeling?" Corlys questioned looking up from his scroll when he saw Aislynn. Aislynn had been the best thing to ever happen to this family. Laenor needed structure and guidance and a woman like Aislynn gave him that and so much more. Corlys knew all Laenor needed was someone as sexy and confident as Aislynn to turn him back around.

"Wonderful." Aislynn assured. "What's that?"

"oh," he tapped the scroll against his leg, as he rose up from the throne. "From Laena."

"Is she coming back anytime soon? I know the kids would love to meet their cousins." AIslynn remarked.

"I dont know." Corlys countered softly.

"Im sorry daemon stole her. I bet you are glad however that this union went so swimmingly when laenor could have been stuck with rhaenyra." Aislynn offered trying to lighten the mood. She didnt know laena much but she loved laenor. She loved his family. They were her family now too.

"Yes. You Aislynn Hightower are the best thing to happen to happen to this family. You have brought us strength and peace of mind." Corlys declared. "I just wish she would respond to be."

"I thought she just did?" She nodded to the scroll.

"This is just generic i miss you. I ask questions about the kids how she is feeling. Her mother too but these letters are so unoriginal."

"You know if you wanted to lie to laena to get her back you could say laenor is dying. If she doesnt come then you know..."

"Know what?" Corlys questioned.

"That Daemon is burning your letters to keep her isolated." Aislynn offered "laenor talks about how much he loves his little sister. How close they were. If she knew that laenor was sick really sick then she would fly back on that new dragon of hers dont you think?"

"Excuse me Aislynn. I have a letter to write."