16. Threats

Aislynn was rubbing aloe on Finn's sunburns from a long morning of sailing, he smiled up at her through little cringes.

Craig ran in jumping on the bed lounging back as he smiled back at Aislynn. She glanced to him. He winked dramatically at her.

"I missed you when we were sailing." Aislynn remarked.

"Should have invited me." Craig suggested. "Dont tell me you forgot about me already? Dont do that Lynnie!" Craig begged.

"I could never forget my... whats your name again. Cody?" Aislynn mused. Craig lunged at her spinning her around. Her laugh echoed through driftmark.

"Shes close with those boys." Corlys remarked.

"They are good guys you know that." Laenor countered.

"I just dont want her pushing out a bastard. You need an heir." Corlys corrected.

"We have a friendship and an agreement." Laenor assured. "Dont worry father."

"I trust you." Corlys agrred. "Ah Lord Otto."

"Lord corlys." He answered. Two men screwed over by the capital by the crown by the king by the damn targaryens joining forces. To conquer together. "Thank you for hosting us."

Daren peered in and Aislynn smiled waving him into her new chambers.

"This place is nice." Daren Remarked. "Cooler literally its coler than old town."

"I know. Im fucking freezing up here." Aislynn agreed. Daren wrapped his arms around her. "Oh my good boy."

"That was fun on the water today." Daren remarked running his hands over her arms. "I like your new husband."

"I thought you might, thanks for joining us, today." Aislynn cooed kissing his cheek.

"Thanks for including me, I know craig is a mess without you." Daren added. "You think he will survive?"

"Thats why I need to get pregnant faster." Aislynn agreed. "Once I'm pregnant than we both can have our fun..." Aislynn sighed thinking about her future children. What they would look like, if they would have silver hair or darker shades of black perhaps, their skin would be such a beautiful chocolate and their complexation surely perfect. Aislynn was already thinking of names nine moons early.

"Where are you going?" Daren questioned as she got up.

"To work on an heir, no better time than the present." Aislynn answered heading off.

"You really want to get pregnant. Dont tell me you have a crush on me?" Laenor mused.

"Laenor you are a handsome man." Aislynn assured stripping down quickly. "If you liked my species then we would have a lot more fun but since you dont. We make do... pants off now." Aislynn demanded. "But since you dont really know hownto please a woman yet Im going to give you some pointers." Aislynn suggested. "And no I dont care if your ego gets hurt, honey you should know I cum first." Aislynn declared. Laenor smiled back at her. "Get to work." She instructed shoving his head down.

🌊

"If anyone can make our boy love a woman it will be Aislynn." Corlys decided his gaze following her as she roamed the halls with her youngest brother.

"Corlys." Rhaenys tsked.

"Look at her." Corlys countered. Rhaenys rolled her eyes.

"Stay away from our sons wife." Rhaenys warned.

"Oh honey I would never!" Corlys assured. "Im just saying. She is a beautiful woman and our laenor will see things as he is supposed to."

"Shes unlike anyone I have ever met." Laenor remarked.

"You will never meet another woman like aislynn. Probably the only man on the earth that doesnt really want her body and yet you claimed her." Craig remarked.

"I wouldnt say that in front of Amoret." John corrected. "She doesnt like to be claimed."

"I would have married her in a heartbeat." Craig murmured.

"Should have asked her." John agreed.

"I did. About a million times!" Craig shouted.

"Hes not lying. He has." Daren agreed.

"I told her i'm going to put a ring on your finger and she asked me if that was a threat, but she said it with a smile on her face." Craig agreed. "I said of course..."

"Or else." Aislynns voice met their ears. She smirked.

"My beautiful wife!" Laenor declared.

"Just rub it in!" Craig groaned.