{.𝒷𝒶𝒷𝓎𝓈𝒽𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇𝓈.}

Sophie's POV

Sophie smiled as Keefe unconsciously wrapped his arms tighter around her waist as she tried to get out of bed. He buried his face in her neck, muttering something inaudible. She gently shook him, making his eyes flutter open softly, his lips twisting upwards into a soft smile.

"Babe," she whispered. "Come on, get up. I know you don't want to, but—"

Keefe groaned, his warm breath tickling her neck as he mumbled, "Five more minutes."

Sophie shook her head, laughing softly. "Fine. I'm getting up though. What do you want for breakfast?"

Suddenly, something clicked in Keefe and he immediately jumped out of bed, startling her so much that she let out a little squeak. "Sorry. But you're not doing anything, especially being 7 months pregnant already with our first child."

Sophie rolled her eyes, "Keefe, I'm not injured or anything. I can do something as simple as making breakfast. I'm the moonlark, remember?"

Keefe sighed, "I know, it's just....I don't want anything to happen to our baby—or to you."

"I know that Keefe," Sophie said, sitting up and gesturing for him to come to her. He climbed back into the bed and wrapped his arms around her, nestling his face into her neck. "I promise, nothing is going to happen. Now what do you want for breakfast?"

Keefe laughed, leaning back but still keeping his arms around her. "I'll do pancakes."

———————————————————

Keefe POV

A few hours later, around 1 o'clock, Biana came over with her husband Tam and they talked to Keefe privately (without Sophie, basically).

"You're absolutely sure that she doesn't know about the surprise baby shower?" Tam asked, his arms wrapped around Biana's torso from behind and his head resting on hers.

Keefe rolled his eyes, "Yes, the only thing is is that she knows that I'm keeping a secret. She seemed a bit hurt so I felt guilty and triple promised her that I would tell her today."

Biana nodded, "That's fine then. Where did you hide all of the decorations?"

"In the basement behind the furnace. I had to do it while Sophie was at work."

Biana glanced up at Tam, "Perfect. Tam, could you go get those? I'll help Keefe get ready and help him make food while you do that."

Tam nodded, "Of course. Where do you want me to put them?"

"I convinced Sophie to go to the doctor today so you could just put them in the backyard."

"Mkay, I'll be back in a few. Holler if you need anything."

"Got it, thanks Bangs Boy!" Keefe said, smirking.

He turned to Biana, who began, "Now, I was thinking...."

———————————————————

At precisely 3 o'clock, everyone that they had invited—which basically meant Dex, Fitz, Tam, Biana, Linh, Marella, Stina, Maruca, Wylie, Grady, Edaline, Della, (not Alden), Ro, Sandor, Flori, Juline and Kesler, Mr. Forkle and Sir Tiergian, and lastly most of the other members of the BlackSwan.

"Keefe! I can't believe Sophie's so far already!" Linh squealed, dragging her fiancé Marella behind her. "Please tell me! Is it a boy or a girl?"

Keefe smirked, crossing his arms. Only Sophie knew the gender, not even him or anyone. "You'll have to find out. And to be honest, Sophie's the only one that knows."