{.𝒷𝓁𝒾𝓃𝒹 𝒹𝒶𝓉𝑒𝓈.}

Oh mi gosh my first Tiana oneshot!! Eek, I hope it's good.

Enjoy!

-~-~--~-~--~-~--~-~--~-~--~-~--~-~--~-~-

Human AU

Biana's POV

"Ugh, I'm so SINGLE!" I yelled/whined, flopping onto my huge bed. "You're so lucky to have a boyfriend, a good one too! Why does the universe hate meeeeeee?"

Sophie, who was supposed to be my best friend, just smirked at me amusedly. "Are you doneeeeeee?" she asked, mocking me.

I pouted, sitting up and crossing my arms. Which only made Sophie laugh at me, but whatever.

"Fine, fine," Sophie said once she'd recovered from laughing. "I know! Why don't Keefe and I set you up on a blind date? We could even make it a double date, if you'd like."

My head snapped up, my lower lip quivering. "Y-you'd do that for me?"

"Uh, yeah, you're my best friend Bi," she told me. "That's what friends do.""

I smiled at her and she smiled back, leaning back against my desk chair that she sat in.

My eyes lit up when I realized something.

"Sophie," I said evilly.

Sophie gulped. "Yes, Bi?"

"Since we're having a double date tonight...I'm doing your makeup!"

"NOOOOOO!" Sophie screamed, flailing and thrashing and scratching at me when I grabbed a rope and lunged for her, tying her to the chair.

"You little bit—" she started, but was interrupted by a knock at my bedroom door.

I went and opened it, revealing Keefe with his phone in hand.

"Hey Bi!" Keefe said cheerfully, not seeing his girlfriend yet. "Foster texted me to say that we have a double date tonight. I already found a guy you can go with. He lost a bet to me so he owes me a favor."

I laughed, smiling. "Well what are you doing here?"

Keefe blinked. "I'm here to get ready...?"

"Oh. Oh! Right. You can just go through Ritz's closet for clothes and Sophie and I can help you with your hair."

"Sophie's here? And who's Ritz?"

"Fitz, but our friend group decided to start calling him Ritz Cracker because he basically lives on those. Plus he's dating a chandelier, and yeah, Sophie's here."

Keefe laughed so hard that tears started streaming down his face. "That's hilarious. But, um, can I come in?"

I opened the door for him and he walked in, immediately seeing Sophie tied up with duct tape over her mouth. No, don't look at me like that Fandom. What? I had to keep her quiet.

SUDDENLY THE WALLS STARTED CLOSING IN AND COLLAPSING, MAKING ALL OF US SCREAM.

"WHAT DID YOU DO BIANA?" KEEFE SCREECHED, PROTECTING SOPHIE AND USING HIS MUSCLES TO RIP THE ROPE AND TAKE OFF THE DUCT TAPE.

"I WAS JUST TALKING TO THE FANDOM!" I SHRIEKED BACK, DUCKING WHEN A PIECE OF CEILING CAME RAINING DOWN ON MY HEAD.

"STOP DESTROYING THE FORTH WALL!" SOPHIE SCREAMED, BUT SHE STARTED TO LOOK LIKE PEPPA PIG AND COLLAPSED.

"NoO sOpHiE!" KEEFE SAID, KNEELING BESIDE HER AND LOOKING LIKE SHREK.

I GASPED WHEN MY MAKEUP DISAPPEARED MAKING ME LOOK LIKE BARBIE. "AHHHHHH!"

Then we all exploded and the entire Lost Cities was destroyed into oblivion.

(A/n sorry sorry I was bored I had to add it in lol)

-~-~-~-

I jolted when Keefe and Sophie both began shaking my shoulders violently.

"Biana are you okay?" Sophie asked, forever worried about me (as she should be). "You just started screaming about something called a fandom and blacked out."

I shook my head. "Don't worry, I'm fine, now let's get you ready for our double date."

Sophie laughed nervously, sharing a look with Keefe that made it clear that they thought that I should be in a mental hospital. "Uh okay. Well, let's get started then I guess."

After a few hours, we were finally done (well I was anyway.)

Keefe, after changing into Fitz's clothes and styling his hair, took to admiring Sophie as I helped her get ready and making jokes from time to time.

"Okay, let's go guys!" I said, super excited. Keefe had hinted that it was someone in our friend group, and I was really hoping that it was Tam Song, the guy I had a massive crush on.

Sophie laughed at my impatience and I could practically see Keefe's eyes turn into little hearts.

Soon, we arrived at this restaurant in downtown Santa Barbara, which was really beautiful during the night. We got to our table, Sophie sat directly across from me and Keefe next to her with his arm around her shoulders. I looked around for my supposed 'date', and spotted a familiar face heading toward our table.

He stopped right in front of me and smirked. "Princess."

I gulped, locking eyes with him. "Pickles."

I was about to die right there.

Why?

Because the legendary King of Darkness, Salty Salt Shaker, Pickles—okay okay.

Because the legendary Tam Dai Song was standing right in front of me.

797 words! ✨ Ack I swear Wattpad needs to fix their publishing problem. I'm soooo sorry 🥺 for not updating. Also for the kinda short oneshot. Hope you enjoyed anyways! Happy Reading,

-ella