1𝓀 𝓈𝓅𝑒𝒸𝒾𝒶𝓁!

Hey guys! Thank you so so much for 1.2k views! This is for you guys <33

Dedicated to All Of You Guys!

Also, this is inspired by my upcoming story, Sokeefe Criminals. I'm hoping that I'll make it into a series. It will come out in a few weeks! Eek, I hope you like it!

............

Human AU

Sophie's POV

Sophie groaned and rolled over when she heard her sister Amy get up. She wanted to go back to sleep. She'd had a long night—finishing homework, of course. Not the other thing, you people with dirty minds! she thought, her face going slightly red.

"Sophie, stop being such a lazy-cat!" the eight-year-old said, looking triumphant as if she'd just succeeded in roasting Sophie.

Two words: She hadn't.

Sophie blinked. "Do you hear this sound?"

"Yeah....?"

"Good. It's the sound of me not caring."

Amy huffed. "Fineee. You win."

A bark sounded from behind their bedroom door and Amy squealed, running to open it. "Mia! Cassie!"

Sophie chuckled softly, rubbing her eyes from exhaustion. Cassie came right to her, and she scratched the dog behind the ears. Originally, before Amy had been born, Sophie and her adopted family were going to adopt a dog. Both Sophie and her older sister Jolie fell in love with Cassie, but then felt guilty when they realized she had a sister. So they took both and now it was probably the best decision of their lives.

"How are you doing girl, hmm?" Sophie murmured, patting her lap and letting Cassie jump up and settle into it. "Are you tired?"

"No she's not," Amy, forever oblivious as an eight year old, said. "She's hungry!"

Cassie whined at the thought of food and Sophie laughed. "I don't think so, Amy. I—"

She was interrupted by her phone buzzing, and she picked it up. She smiled unconsciously when she realized who it was. Keefe Sencen. Her childhood bestfriend and now her crush of two-years.

"Ooooh, is it Keeeefieee?" Amy teased, cackling.

Sophie glared at her. "It's Keefe. And I've gotta take this. C'mon, Cass."

Cassie barked and jumped off the bed, trailing beside Sophie as she walked outside, sitting on a comfy chair on her adoptive parents'—Grady and Edaline—front porch. She answered Keefe <3's FaceTime call.

"Hey, Keefe," she said, smiling tiredly at him.

He smirked back, sitting on his bed and shaking his (amazing) golden blonde hair out of his face. "'Sup Foster."

Sophie rolled her eyes, leaning back in the chair. "Why did you call me?"

Keefe blushed—wait, that can't be right. Blushed?! Keefe Sencen, master of pranks, troublemaker at Foxfire High, and owner of The Hair doesn't blush. That was her thing.

"Well, I was looking into this summer camp for the two of us. It starts in five days and it's all the way in Vermont."

That got her attention. She'd always wanted to go to Vermont, and now that she was sixteen, maybe Grady and Edaline would let her...

"What's it for?"

"Oh, right. It's for singing, acting, the regular summer camp stuff, and modeling." He smiled before adding, "I thought it might be fun to try. Just...just the two of us, Foster."