one week later

Remus pov.

8am.

I woke ready to get out the hospital as its forever and I want to be back at school. I missed alot of the lesson due to being in a coma and I hate missing out the lessons. I was given my clothes yesterday as sirus was at school as he was worried about his brother and cousins.

They visited me alot as they missed me and were happy to see me awake. They see me like family like alot of them do as they are always protecting sirus from anyone. Aswell as james and sirus made up as james was very apologetic for what was said as he was in shock and upset.

Soon james, lilly, Mary and Peter walked in the room but sirus wasn't with them. Where's sirus I asked, oh he's still asleep he didn't sleep well as he's been having nightmares and was awake till 3 this morning james said. I'll deal with that but I'm ready to go I said.

We might have too wait for two hours as mcgonical is doing the paper work and dumbledore had to sort something out and he won't be back till for an hour lily said. Well let's do some work as we have alot to get through and we don't know where to start of with Peter said.

10am.

We finally left the hospital and soon we were back in hogwarts. It felt great to be back, I saw alot of the professors  come over and welcome me back. We headed to the dorm rooms as I completely forgotten the password after a month, the fat lady was happy to see me awake.

We walked inside our room to see sirus was still asleep. Take me over to his bed so I can keep an eye on him I said, they noded their heads as they help me to his bed. He was still asleep as I got comfy inside, madam pompfery walks in with bandages to change for me. It was alot I had on me, I saw sirus was awake and was surprised to see me.

Why didn't anyone tell me he was coming home today sirus said, we let you sleep in since you didn't sleep much last night james said, he gets up since he knows I was already told about this. He was about to say something when mcgonical and dumbledore walk in with some girl.

Lyra what are you doing here, I thought you were in France sirus said. Well I'm visiting uncle alphard for a few weeks and i came to see how my sister and cousins are lyra said. Well it's great seeing you again but I'm good sirus said, anyway you know that book we read in our childhood I need it for an investigation lyra said.

I know what you mean let me figure out where I put it sirus said. He walks over to his trunk and looks for it, here it is I thought I left it back at grimmauld palce but I took it with me when I left sirus said. Thank you, but I should get going hope to see you while I'm in London lyra said. I know ill see you later then sirus said, they hug each other goodbye and she soon leaves.

How do you know the head of the ministry of the ministry justice department of France dumbledore said. Did she not tell you she's my cousin and the older sister of Bellatrix, andromeda and narcissa sirus said. That would explain why she looks alot like them lily said, if you think me and reg look like twins you should see her and narcissa together they look like twins sirus said.

Madam pompfery was finished, sirus looked at the scars, I can tell he was feeling some regret in this. They all leave so I can get sirus to sleep for another few hours. He lies down on the bed, come here your going to sleep I said. He lies down on my chest as he starts to fall asleep again, I knew he needed this alot since he missed me alot.

1pm.

We were still doing the homework and it was hard as we needed to look through all the books as james even went to find to use and it helped a bit. I feel like giving up we missed a month worth of homework and not being in lessons is killing me I said.