aftermath of the prank

Remus pov.

It's been about two weeks since sirus played that awful prank on snape. At first I was mad but it was until mcgonical and dumbledore told me the truth. Snape was telling him he would tell his parents about us, it was to much for him and blured it out. The others felt bad for him and tried to get him to talk to me but he refuses to.

8am.

I woke up really early, as I wanted to get some things from hogsmade. I see sirus was still asleep, so I head over to him and see how he's doing. I can see he's not sleeping well again as he wants  to be back in my arms again. Remus you ok james asked, not really I want him to talk to me again I said.

We are really trying our hardest to talk to you, but he's afraid you hate him James said. I don't hate him, the only person I can hate is snape for causing this I said. We know but sirus doesn't believe it so hopefully he talks to you again James said. How's lily taking the news what snape did I said, oh she's mad at snape for what happened to sirus james said.

Can you blame me look what's happened to sirus you think I would be happy for what he said lily said. She walked into the room looking mad at snape. I just wish he stop shutting me out and let me talk to me and hold him again I said. Let's head down to get some breakfast and head out to hogsmade lily said.

We finished getting ready for the day and headed down to eat some breakfast. I saw Marlene and Mary and dracas sitting at the table talking to each other, they know what's happened to sirus and are still worried about him. I see sirus join us at the table but sits next to James.

Peter was telling me about the new things in hogsmade that he wanted us to check out. But I wasn't really interested since I was hoping to get sirus to talk to me again. Sirus sit back down and eat you haven't eaten in a few days James said. Just leave me alone sirus said, he stands up and before he leaves I grab his hand.

I stand up to get him to sit down and eat, but he pushes me away and runs out. Mcgonical walks over to us as she saw sirus run out the great hall, what just happened mcgonical asked. We tell her everything that just happened as we wanted him to eat something. She leaves to go after sirus to check on him as she knows he's shutting me out.

12pm.

We got everything we needed and sat down in a coffee shop to have some lunch. I knew there was something that he was hiding and knows I hate it when he lies to me. Im heading back to school I got everything I needed from here I said, alright were gonna finish shopping so we'll see you later lily said.

I headed back to the castle and saw mcgonical standing outside. What's going on I asked, nothing sirus is by the lake if you want to see him mcgonical said. He's just going to ignore me, so what's the point I said, he needs his head screwed back in place and your the only one who can do it mcgonical said.

You saw how he was when he sees me and doesn't want to be near me I said. That's what he wants you to think but he's hurting because he regrets what he did but doesn't know how to tell you dumbledore said as he walks out. Listen everyone has tried to get him to talk to you, he's just refusing so he can punish himself mcgonical said.

They were right, he would rather punish himself than seeing me. He knows I will worry about him and he knows I hate it when he lies to me. I'm going to see him and sort this out I said, before you go here's a picnic basket with some food since he probably isn't eating again dumbledore said. He hands me the basket and head to the lake and see he was sleeping.

I sit down next to him and see he was still crying, gosh how much I hate snape right now. He's already been through alot with his parents, he didn't need this. He was starting to get over his parents leaving him, but for snape to do this was unacceptable to me.