the picnic

Sirus pov,

7am.

I woke up to the sun shining and saw everyone was still asleep. I was exited as we were going on a picnic together with reg and my cousins. When I told remus this he was happy about the idea as he wanted to hang out with everyone after a whole month asleep.

I can tell he was upset for missing alot from school he was not accepting to be asleep for that long. I was told how he reacted it was terrible he didn't want to believe he was asleep that long. I felt terrible as I was scared and didn't know if he would wake up.

I got up to have a shower as this was going to be a lovely Saturday. It was nice and warm in the shower making me forget all about my worries that I might have. Once I was done got changed and headed down to the great hall as everyone was still asleep.

I saw reg and narcissa with a picnic basket that I hadn't seen in a long time. You got the family picnic basket I asked, yeah nana sent it to us a few days ago I thought you saw it reg said. No it's been so long since I saw it and it feels weird seeing it again I said. Yeah she loved the idea and was grateful we were using it again after so long narcissa said.

Yeah well I'm glad nana sent it over for it to be used again I said. Yeah and we put some snacks and food for us to eat but are you sure remus is ok to be out again reg asked. He seems like he wants to do this but I'm nervous as it's his first time going out again I said. That's normal as it wasn't easy to let it go what happened that night narcissa said.

12pm.

We went to a quiet picnic area outside the castle to enjoy the peace and quiet. Remus was enjoying being outside for the first time and we could keep an eye on him. We bought the ganes out so no one can be bored and we can have fun together.

The food we got tasted amazing as everyone was enjoying it. James was messing around with us as he started throwing grapes at everyone. We were laughing at how silly he was as he wanted to make everyone laugh by doing that. I sat there watching at how silly they were all being. I saw how everyone was laughing at each other.

I got up to hide as my nana sent me a letter today and I didn't want anyone to see this. I was nervous as the last time we had a letter it was about our parents trying to take us out of school. I didn't know if that also meant me as I knew they hated me so much.

Dear sirus,

Last week I sent a letter to you and your cousins about your parents but I totally forgot I put you in there. I want you to know your parents weren't trying to take you out of school but if they did I would make sure they learn a lesson wich I know they will hate so don't worry about that. So enjoy the picnic with your friends and family today.

Love nana.

I was happy to hear that as I was worried they were going to do this to me as I didn't want to leave my friends especially remus as he means the world to me. I head back over and see they were playing games together so I sit next to remus.

3pm.

Remus pov.

We had alot of fun I was glad sirus and his family came up with the idea as it was alot of fun. We headed back to the dorm rooms as we felt really tired as there was too much fun. Sirus fell asleep as we started doing some homework to pass the time till we can do something again.

Once we were done we got back to playing again. James and peter started screaming as I felt sirus stir in his sleep. I saw lily smack their heads as they realised sirus was asleep in my arms as me and lily were a team and James and peter were a team. I was about to kill them if sirus woke up to them screaming their heads off.