birthday

1st year.

Sirus pov.

7am.

I woke up to another school day aswell as my 12th birthday. It was my first one without my parents and my family. Its hard as I always spent it at my great grandfather summer house. I see James and peter were still asleep ad I got changed, I was happy to be celebrating it with my friends.

I headed down to the great hall and sit down as lily joins me. Happy birthday sirus lily said, she gives me my card and presents. Thank you, I honestly wasn't expecting a birthday gift from any of you I said. Well we wanted to make your first birthday with us was fun lily said, yeah your right I said.

I open the gift and saw a comic book inside for me, thanks lily I love it I said, has remus given you a birthday gift yet lilly asked. Not yet but maybe after class I just want a nice chill day today nothing big I said. Do you not want a birthday party today lily said, not really I was never a party person growing up I said.

That's new everyone is usually happy to have a party for their birthday lily said. Who's not exited to have a birthday party james asked, as he sits down next to me. Sirus isn't excited lily said, how can you not be excited remus said, as he sits down the other side of me.

Seriously I'm not a party person and I have never been one it's the way I was raised I said. But birthday parties are always meant to be fun and exciting lily said. Well I never liked parties and I liked it when I would celebrate it with my family and just get gifts and a cake, I was never the type that wanted massive parties I said.

They looked sad to hear that, I know they always had parties with family and friends. It was just going to be a normal day where I wanted to celebrate with them, it was my first one with my friends and boyfriend and wanted it to be special.

12pm.

After a long morning with professor slughorn in potions. We headed to the great hall to have some lunch, there remus and the others gave me my birthday presents. I was happy and grateful to get these as they were things I enjoyed, and wanted for a long time.

We stadium eating as they were telling me jokes and making me laugh alot. I lean my head on remus shoulder as he was busy making sure the homework was done. Thanks for the present it was beautiful I said, no problem glad to see you like it remus said. Well I'm happy to celebrate with you guys for the first time and it was special to me I said.

Aww I'm happy you feel that way, I know it's not easy for you since your not with your family this year remus said. I know but I don't want to be sad on my birthday as its meant to be my happy day for me I said.

Remus pov.

I can see he was missing his family alot since he spent his whole life in that house. I was suprised he doesn't like parties as I thought he would love one, i see the pain he's in but just wants to show everyone he's strong.

We see dumbledore stand up as he was getting ready to announce something for everyone. So students for the rest of the day lessons will be cancelled so enjoy the rest of day dumbledore said. Really their letting us have the rest of the day off lily said, yeah apparently so james said.

Should we go outside and chill out there sirus said, sure why not it's a lovely day for it lily said. We carry on eating and talking about random stuff and the lessons. James was even trying to flirt with lily alot, but it wasn't working.

3pm.

We were still outside as it was so much fun, sirus was enjoying it alot since he was free to do whatever he wanted. I look around to see the courtyard was completely empty it was just us outside.  So we started playing some games here since james brought alot of games to play.