moving into grimmauld Palace

Sirus pov.

Today I was moving back to my childhood home. I was nervous as I haven't been there since I was 11 and it's the new order of the phoenix meeting place. It was dumbledore idea for me to move back since I'm the only one who knows the place.

8am.

I woke up to see remus moving the stuff around and into a box. Sirus dumbledore wants you to leave as james and lily will help me move remus said. You think that's a good idea I don't want to do this alone I said. Don't worry to much I'll be ok just be strong for me ok remus said.

I got up and started to get ready to head back home, if thats what I can even call it. My parents left everything to me as I was the only person that they could give it to since killing most of the family. More came out they had killed my grandparents and uncle alphard. I was mad as they were the only family I had left.

I haven't told anyone about this as I have been keeping it all bottled up. I'll see you at the house I said, babe are you hiding something from me remus said. No I'm not don't worry I said, I gave him a kiss and saw dumbledore and mad eye moony waiting for me. I grabbed onto dumbledore arm and left for grimmauld palce.

We landed outside the house as it needed me to open it up. I did what I needed to do as it appeared, wow this is how you do it dumbledore asked, yeah it is I said. I opened the door to see kreacher looking absolutely hungry and tired. Kreacher have you eaten anything since my parents were arrested I asked.

No master sirus I haven't eaten anything since your brothers was murdered kreacher said. Ok give me a second I'll give something to eat and get some rest I said. Of course master sirus kreacher said, we head to the kitchen as I give him a snack and heads to his room. I didn't know you had a house elf living here dumbledore said.

He's been in the family for years and he and reg were close I said. Have you told anyone what your family did to the rest mad eye said. No I haven't I'm not ready to say anything about what they did I said. Well you better stay well be back with yours and remus things dumbledore said as they left the house.

I explored the house, it seems as they never bothered to change anything. I saw my door and went inside my bedroom seems like they never got rid of anything. I was suprised as I thought they would have got rid of everything of mine. I was tired so I lye down on my bed as it was still comfy and fell asleep.

12pm. 

I could hear someone in the room as I open my eyes to see lily bringing boxes in. When did you arrive I asked, about an hour ago remus said not to wake you up lily said. Ok let me help you guys I said, it's ok we have finished taking them in lily said. I got up feeling really dizzy so I headed down to get some water.

I see mcgonical and James putting food in the fridge. Hey your awake we need to know if we're moving things around for you and remus james said. Not yet I don't want anything to be touched until I'm ready I said. Sure but there's plenty of food for two weeks so don't waste it mcgonical said.

I sit down thinking about all the memories I had here, it was filled with bad memories. I see mcgonical leave as we said goodbye to each other. Hey wheres remus I haven't seen him yet I asked, oh he's in the family photo room lily said. I got up to head to the room as he doesn't know they can talk as he has never seen this before.

I walk in and see he was looking at the photos. Hey what are you doing here I said, looking at the photos this is something new remus said. Well there not actually photos there ones where they can talk and seems like most of them aren't talking anymore I said. Oh so what's in the room next door we can't open it remus said.

We leave the room as he shows me the room, what the this has never happened I said as I try to open the door. James and lily join us as they were confused aswell I called for kreacher to see if he knew anything about this. Hey kreacher you know why the door is closed I said, not sure master the mistress black never let anyone in kreacher said.